Predictive Dialer

Any and all non-support discussions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Predictive Dialer

Postby ahmedsallam » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:28 am

Good Afternoon Sir
I hope my email finds you well . We are facing 2 support cases at one of our customers that has Vicidial predictive dialer solution so I hope you can support us .Here it is:

• Time sync problem: As you know , The dialers need to be time synchronized together with the database server . We tried to allow the dialers to synchronize with database server but it is sometime become out of synchronization . The system at our customer cant access the internet to synchronize with online NTP servers as the customer environment is offline so do you know the root cause of the problem and a solution or a work around to solve it?
• Storage capacity: The hard disks at some dialers become out of space . Is there any document you have to explain the archiving process ? Does the system supports archiving ? If not , Is there any way to configure automated delete for the records – for example- 6 months old ?

Appreciate your support.

Best Regards
ahmedsallam

Return to General Discussion