60 % of dialled no are NA and congestion

Any and all non-support discussions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

60 % of dialled no are NA and congestion

Postby raloheni » Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:17 am

Hi vicidial support

In My vicidial if i load 4000 leads only 1000 to 2000 gets connected and rest of all NA status .

In asterisk cli its displays Everyone is busy/congested at this time.
some time sipresponse 486

if i dial those NA nos manually same its not connecting

my server details
quadcore ,4 gb its sun blades
vicidial version 2.4-254
right now 20 to 25 agents . according to waiting time ratio increased or decreased

gateway sangoma 8port ie 240 channels in a separate machine with sangoma NBE gateway. installed in centos.
raloheni

Postby williamconley » Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:14 am

when you post, please post your entire configuration including (but not limited to) your installation method, vicidial version and build, asterisk version, telephony hardware (model number is helpful here), cluster information if you have one, and whether any other software is installed in the box.

Similar to This:
Vicibox X.X from .iso | Vicidial X.X.X Build XXXX | Asterisk X.X.X | Single Server | No Digium/Sangoma Hardware | No Extra Software After Installation

this IS a requirement for posting along with reading the stickies (at the top of each forum) and the manager's manual (available on EFLO.net, both free and paid versions)

are these numbers domestic us? are the numbers entered correctly in the list (all have proper dial code, valid phone number ...?)

can you post CLI from one that WORKS and one that does NOT. (from the "DIAL" to the "sip response 486", not 3000 lines of code from non-releveant stuff please! LOL)
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to General Discussion