Need advice but not on Vicidialer

Any and all non-support discussions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Need advice but not on Vicidialer

Postby bo » Mon Nov 27, 2006 7:33 pm

Guessing there's a lot of call center knowledge around here so I thought I'd ask you guys a question:

I have set up a websurvey and now having some people doing phone interviews from their homes using the survey to registrate the answers. I'm looking for a way to handle the sample. I have like 2000 phone numbers and would like the interviers to log in to a site and get a number to call. If no answer, the number shows up again in 2 hours. If busy, in 20 minutes and so on.

This is standard procedure in call centers I guess. Do you know of any such (open source) web system just doing this (or similar) not connected to dialer or asterix or something. Just sample management. Thanks for your time, Bo
bo

Postby aster1 » Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:45 am

What u say is possible by using vicidial ( scheduling call backs and all ) .. but if u want some basic and easy to manage u can try sugarcrm ( it has a module that allows u to call up using asterisk ) but dont expect it to schedule callbacks when busy .
aster1

Return to General Discussion