Transfer Client Request

Any and all non-support discussions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Transfer Client Request

Postby mxtreme311 » Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:55 pm

On one of our campaigns we transfer interested parties back to our client (like I'm sure many call centers do), the client has requested something from us that I don't think will be easily accomplished and just want to make sure I am correct.

We transfer calls to a call center at their location via a toll free number and our agents use the "dial with customer" button, make the introduction, and then leave the 3-Way. The customer talks to our client for a while and then hangs up. This of course leaves our client's representative all alone in our meetme room. Our client's reps are not used to pushing the hangup button in the fancy switch so sometimes they sit there not realizing they are still connected to our VICIDIAL system. Is there someway this can be addressed? If not could someone please reply saying that its just not feasible or possible?
mxtreme311

Postby mflorell » Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:08 pm

We added the AST_conf_update_3way.pl script for this purpose. Read the comments in the code on how to activate it.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby mxtreme311 » Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:18 pm

Is this file in the SVN or the 2.2.1 release?
mxtreme311

Postby mflorell » Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:00 pm

SVN/trunk
mflorell
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion