User for Inbound Campaign

Any and all non-support discussions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

User for Inbound Campaign

Postby ClearCall » Fri May 20, 2011 11:14 am

I have both outbound and inbound campaigns running with no problems. I can very easily create a user in the ViciDial Admin that can log in and view reports for just the Outbound campaign(s) I specify but I don't see any way of doing this for Inbound campaigns.
I have a campaign that is just Inbound and I would like the supervisor of that campaign to be able to log in and view the inbound report for just that one Inbound campaign and ideally be able to view the real-time report but only be able to see (and hence monitor) agents that are on a call for that particular Inbound campaign.
The way the system is set up I can have an agent logged in on an outbound campaign and he/she can receive Inbound calls for any inbound campaign I specify.

VERSION: 2.4-288
BUILD: 101115-1355
© 2010 ViciDial Group
ClearCall

Postby ClearCall » Sat May 21, 2011 10:45 am

I want the user to ONLY be able to view reports for ONE Inbound Campaign.

If I select 'USERS CAN VIEW ALL CAMPAIGNS' then the user will be able to view ALL the outbound campaigns as well as ALL Inbound Campaigns.

If I don't select anything under 'Allowed Campaigns' the user will still be able to view reports for all Inbound Campaigns but at least they won't be able to view any reports for the Outbound Campaigns. There seems to be no way to specify just one Inbound Campaign.

I would also like the user to be able to view a Real-Time Monitoring Report that shows only users on a call for that ONE Inbound Campaign.
ClearCall

Postby mflorell » Sat May 21, 2011 7:35 pm

You would add a campaign with only one allowed in-group, then select only that campaign in a new user group that you create for that user.
mflorell
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion