AutoAltDial Methods

Any and all non-support discussions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Postby mflorell » Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:38 am

Only leads that are statused with one of your campaign Dial Statuses will be redialed after the list is reset.

Leads that share a vendor_lead_code will be stopped from dialing if the call is dispositioned with a status that is NOT in the Auto-Alt-Dial Statuses that you have defined for the campaign.

This has nothing to do in any way with Human Answered.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby williamconley » Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:40 am

Bummer. Sometimes I guess right. 8-) Not today.

I get it now. This feature is an extension of the alt-auto-dial system, so that is the focus. Makes sense.
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Postby Trying » Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:17 pm

Must all the phone numbers be loaded in the main Phone Number field? So alt and add 3 are not used at all? If so, will it be OK to have numbers in alt and add 3 because they will anyway not get dialed?
Vicibox Redux 3.1.14 64 bit
Asterisk: 1.4.39.2-vici | VERSION: 2.8-433a | BUILD: 140411-1434
Sangoma A102D/E1
Servers: 1 x Database; 1 x Web; 6 x Telephony; 2 x Archive
Outbound and blended ratio 3:1 with full voice recording
No additional software
Trying

Postby Trying » Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:18 am

Bump :)
Sangoma A102D/E1
No additional software
Trying

Re: AutoAltDial Methods

Postby williamconley » Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:07 pm

You'll need to read the documentation for the alt_phone and address3 and multi and extended. I believe they are in the manual, and I know they are in the help screens. I could certainly reprint the help screens here ... but not the manual.

Each field has its own purpose and the only one that is absolutely required is the Phone Number field. The others all get used "when appropriate". The best control (for my beans) is the multi version, it allows sep notes for every phone number.
williamconley

Postby Trying » Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:26 am

I certainly ALWAYS do proper forum searches, read the manual AND read the "help" sections before I ask any questions. What I asked is most definitely not in any of those. If you can prove me wrong I will humbly apologize, which is usually not in my nature :) No need therefore to copy and paste anything unless you could find what I have not.

Anyone else have an answer to my questions? Please don't tell me to test it because I AM a self confessed lazy bum!

Must all the phone numbers be loaded in the main Phone Number field? So alt and add 3 are not used at all? If so, will it be OK to have numbers in alt and add 3 because they will anyway not get dialed?
Sangoma A102D/E1
No additional software
Trying

Postby mflorell » Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:31 am

phone_number always has to be populated, or no numbers in the lead will be dialed.

alt_phone and address3 fields can be dialed if you are using standard auto-alt-dialing in the campaign, but only if the phone_number is called first.

Changing this would take a lot of time, and would not offer much additional flexibility, which is why we added the MULTI_LEAD auto-alt-dial option which allows for much more flexibility.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby Trying » Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:08 pm

I think that answers my question thank you.

To summarize: If you use the Multi_Lead method it is ok to have numbers in the alt phone and add 3 fields because they will anyway not be dialed. The reason I asked is that I still want to show those numbers to the agents because when they capture a customer's details they do not have to ask for them again.
Sangoma A102D/E1
No additional software
Trying

Postby liang » Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:31 pm

Please advise what script or process make the following statement happen
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Postby mflorell » Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:38 am
Leads that share a vendor_lead_code will be stopped from dialing if the call is dispositioned with a status that is NOT in the Auto-Alt-Dial Statuses that you have defined for the campaign.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks
liang

Postby williamconley » Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:56 pm

Modify the Campaign. Detail view.

Check the documentation for the "Auto Alt-Number Dialing" options

Help screen link for your server: /vicidial/admin.php?ADD=99999#vicidial_campaigns-auto_alt_dial

Auto Alt-Number Dialing - This setting is used to automatically dial alternate number fields while dialing in the RATIO and ADAPT dial methods when there is no contact at the main phone number for a lead, the NA, B, DC and N statuses. This setting is not used by the MANUAL dial method. EXTENDED alternate numbers are numbers loaded into the system outside of the standard lead information screen. Using EXTENDED you can have hundreds of phone numbers for a single customer record. Using MULTI_LEAD allows you to use a separate lead for each number on a customer account that all share a common vendor_lead_code, and the type of phone number for each is defined with a label in the Owner field. This option will disable some options on the Modify Campaign screen and show a link to the Multi-Alt Settings page which allows you to set which phone number types, defined by the label of each lead, will be dialed and in what order. This will create a special lead filter and will alter the Rank field of all of the leads inside the lists set to this campaign in order to call them in the order you have specified.
williamconley

Postby liang » Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:59 am

The issue that I am having is that Leads that share a vendor_lead_code do not stopped from dialing if the call is dispositioned with a status that is NOT in the Auto-Alt-Dial Statuses that I have defined for the campaign.
liang

Postby mflorell » Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:01 am

admin.php version and build?

What is the campaign option "Hopper VLC Dup Check" set to?
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby liang » Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:36 am

VERSION: 2.12-467c BUILD: 150725-1744
Vicibox_v.6.0.x86_64-6.0.3.preload

Hooper VLC DUP = Y
Dial method = Ratio
AutoAlt = Multi_Lead

I just
1. reset hooper
2. Change manually one lead with same vendor_lead_code to MLINAT and another one with SALE as status.
3. start campaing

Other leads from the same vender_lead_code with MLINAT status still get call.
liang

Postby mflorell » Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:32 pm

I would suggest trying the deactivate_lead.php file in your Dispo Call URL field for the campaign:

# Examples of what to put in the Dispo URL field(change for your server):

# VARhttp://192.168.1.1/agc/deactivate_le ... _to_file=1

# VARhttp://192.168.1.1/agc/deactivate_le ... _to_file=1
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby liang » Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:41 am

I have test deactivate_lead.php and it put MLINACT to all lead with same vendor_lead_code when disposition is SALE (or the status that I setup )

But this way I lost any status that any of the leads of the same vendor_lead_code may have.

Please advise if there some way to keep all status after a SALE disposition, and only set status MLINACT to those not called leads so the dialler stop calling the customer with the same vendor_lead_code.

Thanks
liang

Postby mflorell » Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:57 pm

We don't have a solution that works in that way at this time.

I'm sure something could be written that would work like the the current deactivate php script, but maybe store the previous status in another field?
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby williamconley » Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:42 pm

liang wrote:I have test deactivate_lead.php and it put MLINACT to all lead with same vendor_lead_code when disposition is SALE (or the status that I setup )

But this way I lost any status that any of the leads of the same vendor_lead_code may have.

Please advise if there some way to keep all status after a SALE disposition, and only set status MLINACT to those not called leads so the dialler stop calling the customer with the same vendor_lead_code.

Thanks

How do you propose to "disqualify" these leads if not by the Status field?

Note that you CAN set a script to remove those leads from the hopper and set the "dialed since last" to "Y" so they will not be called ... until the list is reset. The problem then would be: When the list IS reset ... how would the hopper script know to ignore these leads? Status is the present method.

I suppose it would be possible to modify the hopper script to detect campaigns with multi-lead active and disqualify leads that have a linked multi-lead SALE (or the defined disqualifier), but that could seriously bog down the hopper script with such an external reference. Is your goal to avoid calling the linked leads ... forever? Or until the original SALE has exceeded an "age"? Or ...? 8-)
williamconley

Previous

Return to General Discussion