Anyone know if this setup already exists?

Any and all non-support discussions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Anyone know if this setup already exists?

Postby mendocinographics » Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:00 am

Hi Vicidial community,

I am currently using Freeswitch. I was wondering whether Vicidial could be attached to Freeswitch.

What I am trying to create is a system where I can upload a list of direct dial phone numbers. I can then attach X number of lines to make outbound calls to these numbers. My sales agents will be waiting on queue, and when the any line connects to a target prospect, it will switch the call to the first available agent. When another connection is made, it will switch the call to the next available sales agent. Finally, if all agents are busy, all calling will stop.

I was looking at hiring a consultant to do this, but was wondering whether there is already a pre-made module to do this.

If anyone knows I'd really appreciate it. If this is not available in Freeswitch, I am also open to using Asterisk, so also had the same question about whether or not anyone knows/has a pre-existing module that does the above. Thank you!

Rebecca
mendocinographics

Postby mflorell » Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:37 pm

Vicidial is not compatible with FreeSWITCH, it is only Asterisk-based. Although you can connect the two over a SIP trunk if you have to use FreeSWITCH. Vicidial is a full Asterisk system, with phone provisioning, voicemail, conferencing, etc... Is there a specific reason you need to be using FreeSWITCH?
mflorell
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion