Slightly OT - What is the cost of a predictive dialler

Any and all non-support discussions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Slightly OT - What is the cost of a predictive dialler

Postby jmls » Wed Jan 03, 2007 12:48 pm

I've been asked to look at implementing a predictive dialler here - we are currently running asterisk 1.4 and have 75 agents. Apart from this wonderful product (vicidial), does anyone have any *rough* idea on how much a predictive dialler with multiple campaigns, call recording, monitoring etc etc would cost from the big commercial boys ? Thanks.
jmls

Postby mflorell » Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:13 pm

VICIDIAL and GnuDialer are the only GLP(and free) predictive dialers in existance that I know of.

There are about a dozen proprietary dialers based on Asterisk that vary from $200-$1000 per seat for various features and support plans:
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Predictive+dialer

As for the big non-Asterisk predictive dialer companies, they can charge anywhere from $1000-$2000 per seat(licensing only) depending on the number of seats and the features desired. These almost always require additional support contracts on top of the licensing cost.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby xmerlin » Fri Jan 05, 2007 7:53 am

basically, Matt has made the world a better place for those wanting to hawk their double glazing ;)
xmerlin

Postby Op3r » Sun Jan 07, 2007 10:31 pm

with that kind of money

u can probably have the same feature and stability if youre going to help develop vicidial :D
Get paid for US outbound Toll Free calls. PM me.
Op3r

Return to General Discussion