Seems getting_AutoDNC_tag

Any and all non-support discussions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Seems getting_AutoDNC_tag

Postby ruben23 » Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:24 pm

Multi Server- 2DBRelication M/S(HA,HearBeat/MON),Web(Proxmox_VMs-LoadBalance),3-telephony
ASterisk 1.4.27-vici
Dahdi-current
2.4 svntrunk
Ubuntu server 10.04 LTS
Scracth Install
VERSION: 2.4-357a
BUILD: 120125-2107
© 2012 ViciDial Group

Hi guys i have issue regarding the DNC numbers of two campaigns and SALE being detected as DNC number.The scenario are:

CampaignPredictive dials a leads being loaded ot its campaign with Use of Campaign DNC List: Y (only) the internal DNC is not enable as it generate SALES on this campaign this number will be pass on to the next campaingManual where no hopper dialing but only calls those SALE numbers but the problem during dial it detects those SALE numbers as DNC number, which is confusing.
-Both campaign predictive and campaign manual have Campaing DNC list only enable and the DNC # being loaded on the other campaing are also loaded on the other one.
- Settings on the both campaing also have Manual Dial Filter: DNC_only.
-Any idea guys or input might be the issue with this DNC, is it possible to generate autoDNC.?
-coz the SALE numbers being tag by CampaignPredictive on the leads status, its SALE,NA,AM (but never tagged as DNC) but when being dialed on CampaingManual it display this number is on the DNC list. any idea guys..? Thanks
SkypeID: rlacumba
IBM x3200 Dual Core 2.4 Ghz.
4GB Ram
VERSION: 2.4-311a
BUILD: 110514-1351
© 2011 ViciDial Group
Asterisk 1.4.27-vici
Another VICI_day, same trunK, same Channel-->Transcode...
ruben23

Re: Seems getting_AutoDNC_tag

Postby williamconley » Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:14 pm

You have overcomplicated your system and crossed your beams somewhere. If you are auto-copying leads from campaign to campaign baed on SALE disposition and auto-copying DNC from campaign1DNC to campaign2DNC ... and you report that SALE is now being considered DNC, the serious likelihood is that one of your scripts is copying something to the wrong place. Possibly a "non-initiated variable" with an old value from a SALE reused in a later DNC operation or something similar.

Also: I do not recommend the use of "campaign" DNC unless you represent many companies and each has their own campaign. Ordinarily you should simply use the "Internal" DNC for everything (single table, all DNC entries in one place for the entire company). This way there is no copying of DNC ... and if you enforce DNC in all situations that single record will allow you to honestly tell anyone complaining that in the future your system will simply refuse to dial them (even if an agent tries to manual-dial the number in Vicidial!). Then the lack of copying DNC numbers in any script anywhere would mean this problem would not happen.

Happy Hunting! ;)
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Postby DomeDan » Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:06 am

ruben23: You should post that "DNC_only"-filter and any other script and stuff you might have, like "autoDNC"

I'm using "Campaign DNC only" too so if a agent register a lead as DNC that will only affect that specific campaign,
only the supervisor can add a phone number to internal DNC.
but I use a filter so every campaign checks the internal DNC before calling.
I wrote a post on this forum regarding this a year ago: http://vicidial.org/VICIDIALforum/viewtopic.php?t=16979
Vicidial Partner. Region: Sweden/Norway.
Does Vicidial installation, configuration, customization, add-ons, CRM implementation, support, upgrading, network-related, pentesting etc. Remote and onsite assistance.
Email: domedan (at) gmail.com
DomeDan

Postby williamconley » Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:13 am

wouldn't it be simpler to remove "DNC" from the possible selections for the campaigns ... and then use internal DNC? Then agents could not add to any DNC and a "Not Interested" would result in no more calls from this campaign anyway ... and only a manager could add to the DNC. No filter necessary. :)
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Postby ruben23 » Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:18 pm

@ DomeDan: I never had any Special Script for DNC i just used the default one on existing vicidial version which is this:

Code: Select all
Use Internal DNC List: N
Use Campaign DNC List: Y

and

Manual Dial Filter: DNC_only

This setting apply to two different campaign i have:

CampaignPRE - Predictive Dial 
CampaignMAN - Manual Dial (No Hopper Dialing- Agent used only the Manual link on the agent and paste the number on it)

The issue is all the Sales made and tag as SALE dispo on the CampaignPRE the CampaignMAN dials it on manual procedure copy-pasting the number and getting the SALE number as cannot Dial this number its on the DNC list. This is the confusing part why is it tag as DNC on the CampaignMAN. when i check the status it only have dispo -SALE, NA,AM.

are my setting incorrect..?
SkypeID: rlacumba
IBM x3200 Dual Core 2.4 Ghz.
4GB Ram
VERSION: 2.4-311a
BUILD: 110514-1351
© 2011 ViciDial Group
Asterisk 1.4.27-vici
Another VICI_day, same trunK, same Channel-->Transcode...
ruben23

Postby DomeDan » Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:00 am

oh, sorry didn't know about that option "Manual Dial Filter"
can you verify that that phone number is in the dnc-list, without going into the database you can try to add the number to the dnc in "Add-Delete DNC Number"
and select CampaignPRE and CampaignMAN, look at the response you get and make sure its deleted and try to register the SALE again and call it from CampaignMAN.

I can only imagine that the system status SALE got DNC = Y
check that under "System Statuses"

also check statuses under campaign too if does got DNC = Y also
Vicidial Partner. Region: Sweden/Norway.
Does Vicidial installation, configuration, customization, add-ons, CRM implementation, support, upgrading, network-related, pentesting etc. Remote and onsite assistance.
Email: domedan (at) gmail.com
DomeDan

Return to General Discussion