Multiple campaigns using the same list

Any and all non-support discussions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Multiple campaigns using the same list

Postby cbsys » Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:09 am

Does anyone know if its possible to have multiple campaigns using the same list??

I know you can have multiple lists tied to the same campaign, but I need it the other way around.
e.g. I might want to have 3 campaigns with different filters applied, all taking data from the same list.

Is this possible??
cbsys

Re: Multiple campaigns using the same list

Postby williamconley » Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:49 am

if you use filters, it could be done. but it would be "breaking rules" to do it and require some extensive testing.

you would probably do better to use the criteria for the filters to break the list into multiple lists and move those lists between campaigns instead of moving the filters between the campaigns. no risk of corruption or mistakes there.

when you post, please post your entire configuration including (but not limited to) your installation method and vicidial version with build.

this IS a requirement for posting along with reading the stickies (at the top of each forum) and the manager's manual (available on EFLO.net, both free and paid versions)

You should also post: Asterisk version, telephony hardware (model number is helpful here), cluster information if you have one, and whether any other software is installed in the box. If your installation method is "from scratch" you must post your operating system and should also post the .iso version from which you installed your original operating system. If your installation is "Hosted" list the site name of the host.

If this is a "Cloud" or "Virtual" server, please note the technology involved along with the version of that techology (ie: VMware Server Version 2.0.2). If it is not, merely stating the Motherboard model # and CPU would be helpful.

Similar to This:

Vicibox X.X from .iso | Vicidial X.X.X-XXX Build XXXXXX-XXXX | Asterisk X.X.X | Single Server | No Digium/Sangoma Hardware | No Extra Software After Installation | Intel DG35EC | Core2Quad Q6600
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Postby smsimonk » Sat May 30, 2015 10:16 am

Hi,

In my situation
1. I need to run multiple campaign at different times on a single day and
2. Also alternate days of week.
3. So I have setup multiple campaign with different call times.
4. But only one list to be used, for all campaigns, with checking the status and not calling if already called on that day.

5. I tried using List Mix, but that doesnot allow to add in more than 2 campaigns

Please help
smsimonk

Postby williamconley » Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:58 pm

smsimonk wrote:Hi,

In my situation
1. I need to run multiple campaign at different times on a single day and
2. Also alternate days of week.
3. So I have setup multiple campaign with different call times.
4. But only one list to be used, for all campaigns, with checking the status and not calling if already called on that day.

5. I tried using List Mix, but that doesnot allow to add in more than 2 campaigns

Please help

1) Welcome to the Party! 8-)

2) As you are obviously new here, I have some suggestions to help us all help you:

When you post, please post your entire configuration including (but not limited to) your installation method and vicidial version with build.

This IS a requirement for posting along with reading the stickies (at the top of each forum) and the manager's manual (available on EFLO.net, both free and paid versions)

You should also post: Asterisk version, telephony hardware (model number is helpful here), cluster information if you have one, and whether any other software is installed in the box. If your installation method is "from scratch" you must post your operating system and should also post the .iso version from which you installed your original operating system. If your installation is "Hosted" list the site name of the host.

If this is a "Cloud" or "Virtual" server, please note the technology involved along with the version of that techology (ie: VMware Server Version 2.0.2). If it is not, merely stating the Motherboard model # and CPU would be helpful.

Similar to This:

Vicibox X.X from .iso | Vicidial X.X.X-XXX Build XXXXXX-XXXX | Asterisk X.X.X | Single Server | No Digium/Sangoma Hardware | No Extra Software After Installation | Intel DG35EC | Core2Quad Q6600

3) Lists can not be shared among campaigns. If you "must" do this, write a script that will move that list from campaign to campaign as your day progresses (be sure to also clear the hopper when moving the list). It's a simple mysql update. You can execute it on a timed basis. The script could even run every minute and check the "active" campaign, and move the list to that campaign.
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to General Discussion