Moving Leads to new List after Dispo??

Any and all non-support discussions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Moving Leads to new List after Dispo??

Postby Cj4life24 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:44 am

I want to find out if say after a call was dispositiones as a certian disposition lets just say sale. I would like to move all sales from their current vicidial list to a new list in another campaing so i can use a specific script. I know i can probably do this with a SQL script but i would need help with that. Can anyone tell me if this is possiable and possiably help me with a script to run in MYSQL to do this. The reason is my boss wants all Leads that are dispoed as NI to be moved to another List so that i can add a quality control Campaign so we can call our customers back and do a quality control check. I know what i want is a SQL script just don't have the knowledge to write it but i know it should be something like below . Of course not even close to SQL but an example if someone would like to help me with the script (would be greatly appriciated need to get this done for the boss asap)

if list ID is_______ and status is NI on last local call time then change list ID to________

thanks
cj4life24

ViciBox Redux 3.1.9

VERSION: 2.4-316a
BUILD: 110531-2009

Single Server
OpenSUSE Server 11.2

Vspace from NComputing for L130 Thin Clients

Intel I5-2310 Quad Core
Cj4life24

Re: Moving Leads to new List after Dispo??

Postby Cj4life24 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:39 am

Also i guess this would need to have a place in the script to make sure i don't move VDAD call over to the new list only user calls( hope all this makes sense)
cj4life24

ViciBox Redux 3.1.9

Single Server
OpenSUSE Server 11.2

Intel I5-2310 Quad Core
Cj4life24

Postby mflorell » Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:51 am

that is the purpose of the agc/dispo_move_list.php script. You put it in the dispo call url field for your campaing/in-groups and it can perform this function.

# Example of what to put in the Dispo URL field:
# VARhttp://192.168.1.1/agc/dispo_move_li ... _to_file=1
#
# Definable Fields: (other fields should be left as they are)
# - log_to_file - (0,1) if set to 1, will create a log file in the agc directory
# - sale_status - (SALE---XSALE) a triple-dash "---" delimited list of the statuses that are to be moved
# - new_list_id - (999,etc...) the list_id that you want the matching status leads to be moved to
# - reset_dialed - (Y,N) if set to Y, will reset the called_since_last_reset flag on the lead
# Multiple sets of statuses:
# - sale_status_1, new_list_id_1, reset_dialed_1 - adding an underscore and number(1-99) will allow for another set of statuses to check for and what to do with them
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby Cj4life24 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:03 am

Ok that helps that should work if i was doing it lead by lead is ther any way you can do it in masses like query a list to move all of a dispos you want to a new list all at once
cj4life24

ViciBox Redux 3.1.9

Single Server
OpenSUSE Server 11.2

Intel I5-2310 Quad Core
Cj4life24

Postby perci100 » Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:06 am

I know this is an old thread but is there a way to do this by call count , so if the lead has been called for the 2nd time it should move to another list no matter what the dispo?

I think i can probably figure this out by editing the move list script just dont want to break anything and im wondering if --A--called_count--B-- is a retrievable variable. Is there any detriment to me querying the Database again for the call count in this code?
8 server cluster web/tel x 5/db/archive(rec only) in production inbound/outbound/AMD/full recording |Vicibox 5.0.3 Standard ISO | VERSION: 2.12-549a BUILD: 160404-0940 | Asterisk 1.8.25.0-vici | No added software all servers in RAID 10
perci100

Postby Basemmansor66 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:46 am

This is working perfectly but what should I do if I need to leave a copy in the existing list?
I mean if I need to transfer a copy and not move it
Basemmansor66

Postby williamconley » Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:48 am

Basemmansor66 wrote:This is working perfectly but what should I do if I need to leave a copy in the existing list?

The method to "move a lead" is actually just changing the List ID field from one value to another. Nothing is "moved" per se.

That being said, the same script could be altered to copy the entire record, but this should never happen, really, since there is only one lead and there's never a good reason to have two leads for one number. Note of course that only one of those leads can be linked to each recording and log entry. So one of these leads will actually be fake.

I would have to ask WHY you want two copies of the same lead. I strongly suspect there's a better way to accomplish your task, whatever it is.
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Postby Basemmansor66 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:27 am

williamconley wrote:
Basemmansor66 wrote:This is working perfectly but what should I do if I need to leave a copy in the existing list?

The method to "move a lead" is actually just changing the List ID field from one value to another. Nothing is "moved" per se.

That being said, the same script could be altered to copy the entire record, but this should never happen, really, since there is only one lead and there's never a good reason to have two leads for one number. Note of course that only one of those leads can be linked to each recording and log entry. So one of these leads will actually be fake.

I would have to ask WHY you want two copies of the same lead. I strongly suspect there's a better way to accomplish your task, whatever it is.

I just need to save the DB volume of the existing list.

BTW i have a new question if i need to change the phone number

mean that if the agent took a new phone number and i need the lead to call the new number in the another campaign
Basemmansor66

Postby williamconley » Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:34 pm

Basemmansor66 wrote:I just need to save the DB volume of the existing list.

I have no idea what this means. :(

Basemmansor66 wrote:mean that if the agent took a new phone number and i need the lead to call the new number in the another campaign

1) Are you asking if the agent can create a new lead, or alter the phone number of an existing lead?

2) if "create new lead", that deserves its own post not related to "moving leads".

3) "alter the phone number" ... Campaign Detail View: Disable Alter Customer Phone
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to General Discussion