Need Help Using The agc/dispo_move_list.php script.

Any and all non-support discussions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Need Help Using The agc/dispo_move_list.php script.

Postby Cj4life24 » Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:31 am

I need help using the agc/dispo_move_list.php script. to move leads based on status to a new list a can anyone help me
cj4life24

ViciBox Redux 3.1.9

VERSION: 2.4-316a
BUILD: 110531-2009

Single Server
OpenSUSE Server 11.2

Vspace from NComputing for L130 Thin Clients

Intel I5-2310 Quad Core
Cj4life24

Re: Need Help Using The agc/dispo_move_list.php script.

Postby Staydog » Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:21 pm

Transfer leads with a specified disposition to another list

Leads statused with a specific disposition can be moved to another list. For instance, SALE leads could be sent to another list, so that quality control could call them back after several days and ensure the product was delivered and working to their satisfaction. Or DROP calls could be sent to a list in another campaign, so that those customers can be given more care. You can even send different statuses to multiple other lists (exp. "STATUS 1" to LIST A, while sending "STATUS 2" to LIST B). You will just need to affix _1 to the end of each specific variable comment (The next would be _2 then _3 and so on). The Script example below shows exactly how this would work. You can send leads to up to 99 different lists.

The script need to be placed in either (or both) of the following fields in Campaigns or Ingroups:

DISPO CALL URL
NO AGENT CALL URL (this field relies on the hopper to dispo the lead so it CAN NOT be used with No Hopper Dialing)

[edit] Script
VARhttp://serverIP/agc/dispo_move_list. ... o_file_1=1

[edit] Script Variables

Everything in black lettering should be entered exactly as is appears.

serverIP : The URL for the web server. This should be the local IP to avoid firewall problems. For hosted customers it would be their access URL of company.vicihost.com

new_list_id=XXXXX : The LIST_ID that you want the matching status leads to be transferred into.

sale_status=SALE---SSALE---XSALE : This represents the Status indicated to be transferred. If more than 1 Status will be moved to the same list, you can have them all in the same entry, separated by a triple dash ---. In the case of the Script example above Statuses SALE, SSALE, & XSALE are all different, but would all be sent to same list.

reset_dialed=Y : (Y or N) When set to Y, the "called_since_last_reset" flag on the lead is reset, allowing for the lead to be able to dialed again immediately. While N leaves the lead with the Called Status of "Called".

log_to_file=1 : (either 0 or 1) if set to 1, will create a log file in the agc directory. While 0 will not.
Staydog

Postby Staydog » Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:23 pm

Staydog

Postby Staydog » Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:24 pm

It will not allow that to post, sorry. I added what is cutting out at VARhttp://serverIP/agc/dispo_move_list

.php?lead_id=--A--lead_id--B--&dispo=--A--dispo--B--&user=--A--user--B--&pass=--A--pass--B--&new_list_id=XXXXX&sale_status=SALE---SSALE---XSALE&reset_dialed=Y&log_to_file=1&new_list_id_1=XXXXX&sale_status_1=XFER&reset_dialed=Y_1&log_to_file_1=1
Staydog

Postby dspaan » Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:04 am

Thanks for the tutorial Staydog.

A question though. We want to use this script but we were already using the dispo URL field for a dispomail script. Can you use two scripts in that field or is there another way to run two different scripts on dispo?
Regards, Dennis

Vicibox 9.0.1
Version: 2.14b0.5
SVN Version: 3199
DB Schema Version: 1588
Build: 200310-1801
dspaan

Postby mflorell » Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:04 am

You can only put one dispo url in. We have clients that have accomplished what you want by just having the first dispo script forward to a second one, or combine the functions of the two into a single script.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby dailafing » Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:59 pm

I do believe the first part of the string, "VAR" is case sensitive.

Running into trouble, i finally realised to try that, and also did a rasterisk Reload, and for the hell of it, a "Rebuild Conf" in server settings, and then for the fun of it, I also did another reload in rasterisk...

Working like a charm now.... Just sharing incase there are other n00bs like me out there :)
ViciBox Redux v5.0.2-130821
Asterisk v.1.8.230.-vici
-Please feel free to message me about how to find out more version information, and how I may update to the latest. - I've no clue!
dailafing

Postby mflorell » Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:30 pm

Thanks for sharing your experiences with this.

I also wanted to mention an update to something I stated above. In the most recent svn/trunk code, you can have multiple Dispo Call URLs for a single call now. This can be defined in In-Groups or Campaigns.
mflorell
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion