Accidentally duplicate my leads how to edit it.

Any and all non-support discussions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Accidentally duplicate my leads how to edit it.

Postby Izzen » Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:08 pm

Hi can anyone please help me I have accidentally duplicate the lead that I load in one campaign is there a way to erase the duplicated leads.. can some please help me thanks you very much.. I still new in call center and I still have a more to learn :roll:
Izzen

Re: Accidentally duplicate my leads how to edit it.

Postby okli » Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:09 am

You may try /usr/share/astguiclient/VICIDIAL_DEDUPE_leads.pl. Run it with --help parameter to see available parameters and usage, or simply open the script in a text editor and read the comments.

If you can distinguish the duplicated leads in some criteria directly in the database, table vicidial_list, i.e. by entry_date field you can get rid of the duplicates with a single SQL query.

In both cases take the appropriate care when dealing with such sensitive stuff, a fresh backup of the database is always recommended in case something goes wrong.
okli

Postby williamconley » Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:35 am

Generally we use phpMyAdmin which is installed by default on Vicibox servers. If there are very few leads, it is easy to check the delete box on all your dupes and select delete to remove them. If, however, there are thousands, it may be necessary to write a query to delete them. For instance, if the newly added leads start with lead_id 10001 and end with lead_id 20001, the query would be:

delete from vicidial_list where lead_id > '10001' and lead_id < '20001';

This same query also works from mysql directly if you do not have phpMyAdmin.

Which brings up a valid point: You are obviously a newbie and have not posted your configuration information. So here are your newbie suggestions:

when you post, please post your entire configuration including (but not limited to) your installation method and vicidial version with build.

this IS a requirement for posting along with reading the stickies (at the top of each forum) and the manager's manual (available on EFLO.net, both free and paid versions)

You should also post: Asterisk version, telephony hardware (model number is helpful here), cluster information if you have one, and whether any other software is installed in the box. If your installation method is "from scratch" you must post your operating system and should also post the .iso version from which you installed your original operating system. If your installation is "Hosted" list the site name of the host.

If this is a "Cloud" or "Virtual" server, please note the technology involved along with the version of that techology (ie: VMware Server Version 2.0.2). If it is not, merely stating the Motherboard model # and CPU would be helpful.

Similar to This:

Vicibox X.X from .iso | Vicidial X.X.X-XXX Build XXXXXX-XXXX | Asterisk X.X.X | Single Server | No Digium/Sangoma Hardware | No Extra Software After Installation | Intel DG35EC | Core2Quad Q6600

Happy Hunting! 8-) (And Welcome to the Party!)
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Postby smead » Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:03 pm

William, you say phpmyadmin is installed by default with vicibox but I am unable to find it or access it. Am I missing something? This would be a useful tool.

The good news is we've learned to screen leads not just by phone number but also by web address to sort out duplicate businesses. The bad news is we've learned that by agent complaints, lol. Would be nice to solve the latter.
Single Server | Dell Optiplex 755 Quadcore 2.4Ghz 4GB Ram | OpenSuSE v.12.1 | ViciBox Preload x86 v5.0.3 | VERSION: 2.8-426a BUILD: 140214-1643 SVN 2077 | Asterisk 1.8.25.0-vici
smead

Postby williamconley » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:00 pm

I don't recall if it was "optional" in your installer version. But if it is installed it will be at http://SERVERIP/phpMyAdmin
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to General Discussion