new beta 1 release of 2.0.3

Any and all non-support discussions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

new beta 1 release of 2.0.3

Postby mflorell » Wed Jan 17, 2007 5:27 pm

Here's the first beta for the next release: 2.0.3b1

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfile ... _id=111827

Please download it and give it a try then send in your feedback/bugs.

For changes see the TODO:
http://www.eflo.net/VICIDIALwiki/index.php/TODO:current

Major changes from 2.0.2 release:
- Several bug fixes
- The server_stats.php has been merged into the vicidial/admin.php page
- Width of the admin.php screen, and the color and size of the headers are all now definable by variables at top of the admin.php script.
- Dial Override checkbox added to the campaign modification screen of admin.php to force manual dial_level changes in ADAPT dialing modes.
- Behaviour of HotKeys in manual dial mode has changed to automatically go on to the next lead when a HotKey is pressed.
- It is now possible for agents to dial alternate phone numbers using only HotKeys if ALTPH2 and/or ADDR3 are added to a campaign's hotkeys.
- You can now use BLEND/INBND/*_C/*_B/*_I to define a campaign a a CLOSER campaign capable of taking inbound calls.
- In Auto-dialing campaigns(RATIO and ADAPT) you can now configure the dialer to dial up to two alternate numbers per lead automatically, as well as defining the statuses that you want to do this for. More info about this feature in the ALTERNATE_NUMBER_DIALING.txt doc.
- Added ability to send multiple concurrent transfers at once to agents in outbound campaigns. This will greatly benefit larger VICIDIAL installations by decreasing the time it takes for a call to get to an agent once answered after a large queue backup. This is defaulted to AUTO, but can be forced to a set number. This is the Concurrent Transfers option in the Campaign Modification page.
- New optimized code for AST_manager_send.pl and AST_send_action_child.pl. Thanks to Lott Caskey for the code contribution
Last edited by mflorell on Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby gschaller » Fri Feb 02, 2007 4:52 am

Any news here? I have to setup a new box with vicidial the next 3 days. Would you prefer the last beta or 2.0.2 stable?
gschaller

Postby mflorell » Fri Feb 02, 2007 7:15 am

2.0.3b1 is stable to use in production, there have been several changes from 2.0.2 and there will be more changes before 2.0.3b2 is released. Right now I am running SVN 2-X and it is working fine in production.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby gschaller » Fri Feb 02, 2007 12:59 pm

Thanks! In this case I will use it.
gschaller

Return to General Discussion