hopper does not show any lead

Any and all non-support discussions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

hopper does not show any lead

Postby shashank » Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:50 pm

hello .

sometimes i find no leads in hopper and the campaign doesnt show any lead,i try to force reset and reload the extension and sip as well ...but dont find any result!
i think there's something which we can do in database to restart the hopper!

plz guys help me out!!
shashank

Re: hopper does not show any lead

Postby williamconley » Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:48 pm

1) Welcome to the Party! 8-)

2) As you are obviously new here, I have some suggestions to help us all help you:

When you post, please post your entire configuration including (but not limited to) your installation method and vicidial version with build.

This IS a requirement for posting along with reading the stickies (at the top of each forum) and the manager's manual (available on EFLO.net, both free and paid versions)

You should also post: Asterisk version, telephony hardware (model number is helpful here), cluster information if you have one, and whether any other software is installed in the box. If your installation method is "from scratch" you must post your operating system and should also post the .iso version from which you installed your original operating system. If your installation is "Hosted" list the site name of the host.

If this is a "Cloud" or "Virtual" server, please note the technology involved along with the version of that techology (ie: VMware Server Version 2.0.2). If it is not, merely stating the Motherboard model # and CPU would be helpful.

Similar to This:

Vicibox X.X from .iso | Vicidial X.X.X-XXX Build XXXXXX-XXXX | Asterisk X.X.X | Single Server | No Digium/Sangoma Hardware | No Extra Software After Installation | Intel DG35EC | Core2Quad Q6600

3) In the end, you must have dialable statuses that match leads that have not been dialed in an active list assigned to that campaign. Also helpful if your call times are set to 24 hours and there is no filter. ALL those have to be met at the same time for a lead to be dialable. Not in any way related to reloading any extensions or sip.

* Active campaign
* Active list assigned to campaign
* dialable status on campaign = status of leads in that list (if they don't match, it won't dial)
* leads have not been dialed (reset list if necessary)
* call times 24 hours
* no filter on campaign
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Postby THUFIR » Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:45 pm

williamconley wrote:3) In the end, you must have dialable statuses that match leads that have not been dialed in an active list assigned to that campaign.

What does "dialable statuses" mean, and how is it determined whether or not a lead has that status? That's in the database?

How do you determine whether they've been dialed or not?
ViciBox Redux v.6.0.3-141118 from .iso | Single Server | No Digium/Sangoma Hardware | No Extra Software After Installation | AMD Phenom(tm) II X6 1090T Processor | 8GiB RAM
THUFIR

Postby boiken » Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:25 pm

Dialable Status is the name of the Column shown on the List Statuses.If you open a list at vicidial inteface you will see the statuse of the number on a list,an can see if there are dialable number on that list.If there is a number greater than 0 on the Dialable Column it mean that this list have numbers that are ready to be called by the system
CONTACT US
Vicidial Support
https://www.fiverr.com/share/rxDY0x
boiken

Postby THUFIR » Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:31 pm

boiken wrote:Dialable Status is the name of the Column shown on the List Statuses.If you open a list at vicidial inteface you will see the statuse of the number on a list,an can see if there are dialable number on that list.If there is a number greater than 0 on the Dialable Column it mean that this list have numbers that are ready to be called by the system

Code: Select all
I see, at the bottom it shows, for me:
STATUSES WITHIN THIS LIST:
STATUS   STATUS NAME   CALLED   NOT CALLED   DIALABLE   PENETRATION
CALLBK   Call Back   1   0    0    0% 
INCALL   Lead Being Called   1   0    0    0% 
NEW   New Lead   0   96    96    0% 
SUBTOTALS   2   96        
TOTAL   98   96   0% 

but don't see that reflected in vicidial_lists_custom or vicidial_lists. But, now I know what it means, to a degree :)

addendum:

it seems like checking/unchecking whether the campaign and list are active can repopulate the hopper, if it's empty.
ViciBox Redux v.6.0.3-141118 from .iso | Single Server | No Digium/Sangoma Hardware | No Extra Software After Installation | AMD Phenom(tm) II X6 1090T Processor | 8GiB RAM
THUFIR

Return to General Discussion