Inter-Agent Transfers

Any and all non-support discussions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Inter-Agent Transfers

Postby Rudolfmdlt » Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:40 am

HI All,

I know Vici supports inbound, outbound and blended campaigns and I have looked at fronter and closer campaigns. I am slightly more confused though.
This post did shed some light http://www.vicidial.org/VICIDIALforum/v ... ent#p96234 , but still a little confused.

My country has 11 official languages... So, when my agents running on a predictive dialing campaign encounter a customer who does not understand them it would be great to transfer to the agent sitting right next to them. The issue is that all the agents are in the predictive dialing campaign, so:
1) Can I setup Vici without entering a fronter closer model so that agents can receive internal calls from each other?
2) I have no guarantee that the Zulu speaking agent will not receive a call from the dialler while negotiating an internal transfer with the English speaking agent, so big ask, is it possible to have an agent receive an internal call while paused? (Probably not? :) )

Thanks for your time as always guys,

Regards,

Rudolf
Rudolfmdlt

Re: Inter-Agent Transfers

Postby striker » Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:45 am

you can do the inter agent transfer using the Agent Direct Ingroup and closer enabled campaign

step1
create the campaign with Allow closer = y -- submit
again go to the last line of the camaping and select - Allowed transfer group - select the Agent direct ingroup.-- submit

step 2
Go to usergroups select the groups the agents related.
Agent Status View Time : y

step 3
Go to users select the agents id and modify
Agent Choose Ingroups : 1 (for all agents)

Now login as agent , you will be promoted to select the Ingroup , select agetn direct.

once you receive the call press the Tran-conf , then you can see the option for agent direct in the drop down to transfer a call to a agent.
www.striker24x7.com www.youtube.com/c/striker24x7 Telegram/skype id : striker24x7
striker

Re: Inter-Agent Transfers

Postby Rudolfmdlt » Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:54 am

Thank you very much striker - I will set this up on my testing cluster and let you know if I get it working - Thanks a lot!

Rudolf
Rudolfmdlt

Return to General Discussion