Time Tracking

Any and all non-support discussions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Time Tracking

Postby n8ev_wy » Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:24 pm

I am looking for a way to keep track of agents time. I need a way to log agents time as in time spent in training, breaks, and managment approved time away from phones. And I'm requested to make vicidial do this. I thought I could create a generic training campaign but it doesen't seem to work. No time was counted,but it was on manual dial so no pause time and no one makes calls so duh why would it. My thoughts on how to solve this problem are create a selectable option for training, or management approved at the login screen and if checked it would log that information in another table and prevent an actuall login to the vicidial call system and hold them at a screen until the clock out of that state. As for break add a button in the call part of vicidial that would log them out of the call window so that they would not get counted in the pause time. Then have a window with a button to resume and log them in again automatically. If anyone has a more simple or elegant solution I would love to hear it and would be greatly appreciated. Also insight to how the vicidial code works and problems I could run into, things I need to take into consideration; will also be greatly appreciated as I am a newbie programmer.

Thanks for any consideration..
n8ev_wy

Postby mflorell » Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:41 pm

What version of astGUIclient are you using?

I would recommend trying the latest 2.0.3b3 release which has the new PAUSE CODES feature, allowing you to specify the kind of pause code activity that you are doing, which is then logged to the vicidial_agent_log table for the time the agent is on pause.

Also, you should login the agents to a CLOSER-type campaign so you don't have to load any leads and they can still login as an auto-dial campaign with a PAUSE button.
mflorell
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion