lead recycling

Any and all non-support discussions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

lead recycling

Postby ambiorixg12 » Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:18 pm

Hi can some body explain me please how does work the lead recycling , i found this

lead recycling
The system can be setup to recycle leads that you were unable to contact, or wish to contact again.
Lead recycling can be setup and tweaked to only dial a lead again if it had a certain status such as answer machine, as well as defining a minimum amount of time before that number can be called again to comply with regulations such as Ofcom’s maximum once per day contact rule.

and i saw a video how to make the lead recycling, but my question is once you select the status for the lead recycling you only need to login again on the camping and will start calling the numbers matched with the call status on the recycling?
ambiorixg12

Re: lead recycling

Postby Rudolfmdlt » Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:09 am

Hi Ambio,

I hope this example explains?

If you set the Campaign to recycle all BUSY satuses 6 times every 4 hours,
B 14400 6

The campaign will dial a NEW lead once. If that number is busy, the campaign will try again soonest in 4 hours. If it is still/again busy it will try again in 4 hours. It will not try again if no one is logged in to the campaign :) and yes it will try again if you log in again. If you assume a normal shift of 8am-5pm for your agents and you call the busy number at 9am, the system will call again at 1pm, 5pm, and then the next morning at 8am, 12pm, 4pm ect... until it has tried 6 times.

Does this answer your question?

Regards,

Rudolf
Rudolfmdlt

Postby Damionte » Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:48 pm

How does it disposition that call in the mean time if it could not get through? Does it stay as a new lead?
Damionte

Postby Rudolfmdlt » Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:03 am

It dispositions it based in the response it gets back from the network as far as I know.

If you set your ring time out to 25 seconds in the campaign, and a phone that is dialed is not answered within 25 seconds it is dispo'd as NA (No answer Auto Dial). If the phone number is busy it is dispo'd as B Busy or AB Busy Auto (Not sure which but you should recycle both?).
Rudolfmdlt

Postby ambiorixg12 » Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:19 pm

Rudolfmdlt wrote:Hi Ambio,

I hope this example explains?

If you set the Campaign to recycle all BUSY satuses 6 times every 4 hours,
B 14400 6

The campaign will dial a NEW lead once. If that number is busy, the campaign will try again soonest in 4 hours. If it is still/again busy it will try again in 4 hours. It will not try again if no one is logged in to the campaign :) and yes it will try again if you log in again. If you assume a normal shift of 8am-5pm for your agents and you call the busy number at 9am, the system will call again at 1pm, 5pm, and then the next morning at 8am, 12pm, 4pm ect... until it has tried 6 times.

Does this answer your question?

Regards,

Rudolf

Thanks Rudolfmdlt
ambiorixg12

Return to General Discussion