queue limit in vicidial

Any and all non-support discussions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

queue limit in vicidial

Postby palani.sivagurunathan » Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:49 pm

Team,

I have installed vicidial , its working for inbound calls . Some time 150 calls waiting for queue . I would like to know how to set the queue call limit in vicidial.

Installation details

Ubuntu-12.04
Linux build-essential
asterisk-1.4.39.1
asterisk-addons-1.4.12
libpri-1.4.12
dahdi-linux-complete-2.6.0+2.6.0
asterisk-perl-0.08
PHP 5.3.10
Apache/2.2.22
MySql 5.5.29

Vicidial : VERSION: 2.8-403a

Thanks,
PAlani
palani.sivagurunathan

Re: queue limit in vicidial

Postby GaD » Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:19 pm

You want to limit the ammount of concurrent callers that enter your queue? I believe the manual has an entry that references it. If it doesnt, I'd recommend you to read a bit closer on the In-Group settings. It is there.... ;)
GaD

Postby palani.sivagurunathan » Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:40 pm

yes. i need to set the concurrent calls limit n queue.

Thanks,
PAlani
palani.sivagurunathan

Postby mflorell » Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:43 pm

"Max Calls Method", "Max Calls Count" and "Max Calls Action" in In-Group settings:

Max Calls Method - This option can enable the maximum concurrent calls feature for this in-group. If set to TOTAL, then the total number of calls being handled by agents and in queue in this in-group will not be allowed to exceed the Max Calls Count number of lines as defined below. If set to IN_QUEUE, then if the number of calls in queue waiting for agents will not be allowed to exceed the Max Calls Count no matter how many calls are with agents for this in-group. Default is DISABLED.

Max Calls Count - This option must be set higher than 0 if you want to use the Max Calls Method feature. Default is 0.

Max Calls Action - This is the action to be taken if the Max Calls Method is enabled and the number of calls exceeds what is set above in the Max Calls Count setting. The calls above that amount will be sent to either the DROP action, the AFTERHOURS action or the NO_AGENT_NO_QUEUE action and will be logged as a MAXCAL status with a MAXCALLS hangup reason. Default is NO_AGENT_NO_QUEUE.
mflorell
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion