TimeClock Issue

Any and all non-support discussions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

TimeClock Issue

Postby Winning » Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:21 pm

Hi Everyone,

I have two servers in which 1 is a DB and 1 is the telephony server. I am having an issue where when an agent timeclocks in and then timeclocks out after it shows they never timeclocked in at all! Another problem is when they time clock in but forget to time clock out they do not get auto logged out. In fact there is no option to edit the time clock as it is blank.
Winning

Re: TimeClock Issue

Postby williamconley » Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:15 am

I note that in this post:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=31115&p=106346#p106346

You at least posted your vicidial version with build. But I asked you (nicely?) to also post your installation method because it is helpful.

Strangely enough, it is also essential when discussing this particular type of topic. It could be directly related ... or completely unrelated. But since we don't know ... we have no starting point from which to help you.

Maybe you could start making it a habit to post your Vicidial Version with Build AND your installation method (and now that you have a cluster, and are having problems with it), your Cluster method as well ... on all your posts so your response is more than just a request for that information. May save you some time. 8-)
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Re: TimeClock Issue

Postby Winning » Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:13 pm

Hi William,

Below is the information I have

Vicibox 4.0.3 64 bit
VERSION: 2.8-420a
BUILD: 131210-1741

When agents time clock in at any given time and then finish their shift it tells them to time clock in again when they are trying to log out. I had a professional team install this cluster and they signed off on it.
Winning

Return to General Discussion