MULTI_LEAD Behaviour

Any and all non-support discussions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

MULTI_LEAD Behaviour

Postby Rudolfmdlt » Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:00 am

Hello Community,

I am curious as to the behavior of MULTI_LEAD, click to dial, and auto alt number dialing. I need to solve a couple of problems and I'm not clear as to how the alt number dialing works?
If my campaign is setup to dial 2:1, with the Auto Alt-Number Dialing setting set to MULTI_LEAD and auto alt number dialing setup for B and NA, then,
In auto dialing, If I have 5 numbers per lead, and the first primary number does not connect - B - will the system dial all 4 numbers simultaneously or or will it dial the second, the third and then the 4th?

In a "bulk sales" campaign, I might want to ring as many number as soon as possible, but in a debt collection like solution, I will need to dial and disposition each number. I'm not sure where MULTI_LEAD applies?

Regards,

Rudolf

Here's what the manual says:
Auto Alt-Number Dialing - This setting is used to automatically dial alternate number fields for a lead
while dialing in the RATIO and ADAPT dial methods when there is no contact at the main phone
number. To enable auto alt-number dialing you need to set this field to ALT_ONLY, ADDR3_ONLY
or ALT_AND_ADDR3 and set your desired statuses in the Auto alt number dialing statuses section at
the bottom of the Campaign Detail screen, usually the NA, B, DC and N statuses are what is used for
this. This setting is not used by the MANUAL dial method. EXTENDED alternate numbers are
numbers loaded into the system outside of the standard lead information screen. Using EXTENDED,
you can have hundreds of phone numbers for a single customer record.
Rudolfmdlt

Re: MULTI_LEAD Behaviour

Postby mflorell » Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:30 am

MULTI_LEAD requires that each phone number for an account have it's own lead, with all of those leads linked together by a common vendor_lead_code. If you don't do this, MULTI_LEAD won't work at all.

As for what will dial after the first one fails, that all depends on how everything is set up. MULTI_LEAD has a separate ordering configuration once you enable it, and if you don't want numbers to be called simultaneously you need to enable the Hopper VLC Dup Check option in the campaign.
mflorell
Site Admin

Re: MULTI_LEAD Behaviour

Postby Rudolfmdlt » Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:12 am

Thanks mflorell, thank clears up a lot of it.

I'll play around with it a bit more.

Regards,

Rudolf
Rudolfmdlt

Return to General Discussion