Manual Dial BIG GREEN ERROR SCREEN :)

Any and all non-support discussions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Manual Dial BIG GREEN ERROR SCREEN :)

Postby Rudolfmdlt » Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:42 am

Hi People,
Any version of Vici| cluster or standalone |

Is there any way to make the green error screen that pops up on manual dial campaigns less technical and intimidating? I have had a call centre running for a month now with 100 agents on click to dial and I cannot convince them or the managers that this isn't the system's fault - it's an adoption issue. They dial, and then get a BIG GREEN SCREEN SHOUTING DIAL ERROR! SIP this and Cause that and it really is just bad for morale in this specific call center. They are used to manual dialing off a PRI system with a "beeep beeep beeep CUT" indicating a SIP 486 or SIP 503.

Has any one else had issues with agents and these screens? Is there a quick fix to at least getting the error codes out of the screen?
(I'll edit the vici source code but would rather not do this if ti's not the only option)

Regards,

Rudolf
Rudolfmdlt

Re: Manual Dial BIG GREEN ERROR SCREEN :)

Postby mflorell » Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:22 am

You would have to go in the code to disable it. I haven't heard of any issues with agents being discouraged by these warnings, in fact we have several clients that like the additional information on the screen.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby Rudolfmdlt » Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:36 am

Hi Mflorell,

Most of my clients don't mind either or enjoy the feedback, I am just having a major challenge with this call centre. I'll chat to the guys again on Monday ans see if I cannot make them see sense.

Regards,

Rudlf
Rudolfmdlt

Postby williamconley » Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:31 am

Um ... you COULD try a failover for those calls with a dialplan that in some way terminates the call normally ...?
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to General Discussion