LIST MANAGEMENT

Any and all non-support discussions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

LIST MANAGEMENT

Postby myquerry1983 » Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:26 pm

Hi,

Im new to this,my concern is in list and leads management, what I'm doing right now is just I simply add a list and then load a leads but when it is all dialed I downloaded it and manually filter those number that i want not to be dial again like base on the agent disposition like SALES DNC ect, and back from creating a new list and then load it again and again and again ended that i have many list created already , now my question is is there a way to do it more efficient so that i will not keep on repeating the procedure?

Thanks a lot,hope someone can suggest a better way to manage list and leads.

| Vicidial 2.6-397a Build 130414-1924 | Asterisk 1.4.39.1-vici.go | Single Server | No Digium/Sangoma Hardware | No Extra Software After Installation | Dell PowerEdge2 | Dell PowerEdge2
myquerry1983

Re: LIST MANAGEMENT

Postby Vince-0 » Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:29 am

Read the manager's manual.

Campaign dial statuses control what is dialled.

Vin.
Vince-0

Postby myquerry1983 » Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:00 pm

Vince-0 wrote:Read the manager's manual.

Campaign dial statuses control what is dialled.

Vin.

Hi,

Does this dial status only dial when a list is empty or all dialed?

And also i have many disposition and it is many to put in the dial status to call..
myquerry1983

Postby DomeDan » Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:20 am

if you got a campaign with dial status: NEW then it will dial all the leads with status NEW,
you will end up with a list with: SALE, NI, DNC, N, A, B etc right

then you can simply add: N, A, B etc to dial statuses in that campaign
and when you have done a list reset (Lists -> "your list_id" -> "Reset Lead-Called-Status for this list:" -> "Y" -> Submit)
then it will start dial those statuses, and when there is no more leads to dial and you want to call them more then just simply do a reset again and it will start over to call those statuses again
Vicidial Partner. Region: Sweden/Norway.
Does Vicidial installation, configuration, customization, add-ons, CRM implementation, support, upgrading, network-related, pentesting etc. Remote and onsite assistance.
Email: domedan (at) gmail.com
DomeDan

Postby myquerry1983 » Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:29 pm

DomeDan wrote:if you got a campaign with dial status: NEW then it will dial all the leads with status NEW,

and when you have done a list reset (Lists -> "your list_id" -> "Reset Lead-Called-Status for this list:" -> "Y" -> Submit)
then it will start dial those statuses, and when there is no more leads to dial and you want to call them more then just simply do a reset again and it will start over to call those statuses again

Now i got it..thanks man,so i need to reset the lead called status to activate what i put in the dial status?,,by the way how about in extracting the report since the list is reseted what will happen to the LEAD EXPORT RESULT with this list?Or what will happen to the text file for this list when ill download the list?

Thanks,

| Vicidial 2.6-397a Build 130414-1924 | Asterisk 1.4.39.1-vici.go | Single Server | No Digium/Sangoma Hardware | No Extra Software After Installation | Intel DG35EC | Dell PowerEdge2
myquerry1983

Postby myquerry1983 » Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:31 pm

myquerry1983 wrote:
DomeDan wrote:if you got a campaign with dial status: NEW then it will dial all the leads with status NEW,

Now i got it..thanks man,so i need to reset the lead called status to activate what i put in the dial status?,,by the way how about in extracting the report since the list is reseted what will happen to the LEAD EXPORT RESULT with this list?Or what will happen to the text file for this list when ill download the list?

Thanks,

| Vicidial 2.6-397a Build 130414-1924 | Asterisk 1.4.39.1-vici.go | Single Server | No Digium/Sangoma Hardware | No Extra Software After Installation | Intel DG35EC | Dell PowerEdge2

What if i have reseted the list more than once?does the last record of call status will be the one become a source if i reset again or if i reset again the source is still the original dial status before it was reseted?
myquerry1983

Postby DomeDan » Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:51 am

A reset only changes one value "called_since_last_reset" it sets it to 'N' and that makes the system call it again if the current status of the lead is in the "dial statuses" defined in the campaign.

So a reset wont affect the reports,
all the calls are added to the vicidial_log table so no statuses will be lost either.
Vicidial Partner. Region: Sweden/Norway.
Does Vicidial installation, configuration, customization, add-ons, CRM implementation, support, upgrading, network-related, pentesting etc. Remote and onsite assistance.
Email: domedan (at) gmail.com
DomeDan

Postby williamconley » Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:50 am

Many people fall into the trap of overcomplicating the "Reset dailed since last rest" option.

All it does (literally) is change a 1 to a 0 to remove the "this lead has been dialed" indicator. When vicidial sees a "1" in that field, it ignores the lead because it has already been dialed. Changing it to "0" means it is no longer ignored ... but it still must meet all the OTHER criteria to be dialed.

Think of it like this: If a lead in list_id 5555 is marked as dialed ... and you push the reset-called-since-last button, that lead is STILL IN LIST 5555, right? And nothing else changes either. So if at that moment it was "SALE", it is also still 'SALE'. Along with all the other criteria.

Move forward with that concept and the rest should fall into place. (Not so magic any more ...?)
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Postby myquerry1983 » Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:30 pm

Hi domedan,williamconley

Thanks for the information,it answer my question..cheers..

myquerry1983

Return to General Discussion