Call Management

Any and all non-support discussions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Call Management

Postby cfmlguy » Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:07 pm

Hello All,

I am not sure where to post this, as I am looking for a solution.

Background: The company I work for dose lead generation.

They are in search for a software to take incoming calls and route it to their clients.

The software must have:
Call recording
Call Duration (From calling to hanging up)
Call scheduler (clients taking call from 9am to 3pm).
Call Filter (State filter base on caller CID)
Client Management (Cap on phone call per day, cap on total calls order)

I am looking at VICIDial, but it seems its gear towards call center.

If you do know of any modification to vicidial or alternative software please let me know.

Thanks guys.
cfmlguy

Re: Call Management

Postby mflorell » Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:09 am

You are going to have to be a little more specific on these before we can give you any definitive answers. Vicidial has thousands of settings and a lot of simple customizations that can be made to it that make it a very flexible system, so most if not all of these might be possible if we can learn a little more about how exactly you want them to work.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby oliviabparker1 » Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:26 am

Hi cmflguy,

I think you are referring to an inbound call center, they have services which has features that include: call recording, scheduling of calls, call filters, client management, and more. Outsourcing to customer service solutions is the best option if you don't have this kind of resource. Contact center solutions can help you cut costs and increase overall productivity.
oliviabparker1

Postby carpenox » Mon Sep 27, 2021 6:24 am

Vicidial has all these features now
Alma Linux 9.3 | Version: 2.14-911a | SVN Version: 3815 | DB Schema Version: 1710 | Asterisk 18.18.1
www.dialer.one -:- 1-833-DIALER-1 -:- https://linktr.ee/CyburDial -:- WhatsApp: +19549477572 -:- Skype: live:carpenox_3
carpenox

Return to General Discussion