Calls waiting in Queue

Any and all non-support discussions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Calls waiting in Queue

Postby palani.sivagurunathan » Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:57 pm

Team,

I have installed vicidial and running sucessfully for inbound . The issue of calls waiting for agents and agents waiting for call but the call not being sent to them immediately.
we getting some delay . calls are waiting some time in queue .

Installation details
Ubuntu-12.04
Linux build-essential
asterisk-1.4.39.1
asterisk-addons-1.4.12
libpri-1.4.12
dahdi-linux-complete-2.6.0+2.6.0
asterisk-perl-0.08
PHP 5.3.10
Apache/2.2.22
MySql 5.5.29
Vicidial : VERSION: 2.8-403a

Please Help me , How to solve this issue

Thanks,
PAlani
palani.sivagurunathan

Re: Calls waiting in Queue

Postby williamconley » Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:45 pm

Thank you for posting the image yourself instead of using an annoying "download service". Kudos.

Why did you not install with Vicibox.com's .iso image installer? (Not being funny, often the answer to that question helps to understand your situation). IF you can install with Vicibox 5.0.3 from Vicibox.com, it is Highly Recommended.

Next: Please always remember to post your vicidial version With Build (you skipped the build!) this is required for posting on the forum. And handy when trying to help you.

I see three closers available for calls whose available time would appear to overlap "waiting" inbound calls. But what can't be seen is whether the available closers are logged in to the Ingroup that these calls are arriving through. Remember this is not JUST campaign based, it is also Ingroup based. Click on the +/- next to each name and verify that they are actually logged in to the ingroup in question.
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to General Discussion