Real time report Agent Pause status

Any and all non-support discussions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Real time report Agent Pause status

Postby ivschakravarthi » Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:49 am

Hi,

I have an issue with the real time report.

In the real time report,i am able to see Agents IN CALL and Agents in Waiting State.
But i am unable to see Agents in Pause state.

Whenever agent is in INCALL state i can monitor him in real time report and once he goes to pause mode,he gets dissppear from Real time report.
Again he appears back when he changes his state from Pause.

I have reinstalled the application and checked all mysql tables.No use
But if i go into the individual reports of agent or Agent performance report, i can see the pause duration updating.
And all other functionality is fine.

Please help..how to get rid of pause status monitor issue in real time report.

Vicdial VERSION: 2.8-403a |BUILD: 130510-1350 |asterisk 1.4.27.1|single server |Centos6.5 |One Digium card | No cluster
ivschakravarthi

Re: Real time report Agent Pause status

Postby williamconley » Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:30 pm

I have never heard of this issue before. Interesting.

Please (in this post and all future) specify your installation method. If this was a "non-.iso install" post a link to the installation instructions you used. This helps find flaws in installation methods so they can be fixed (even if not on this site, we want all installation methods to be as clean as possible!). Also, if multiple users experience the same issue, they can easily help each other with various fixes.

That being said, have you checked your user permissions? Turn on all permissions (beware the negative permissions, turn those off ... such as "block" and "hide" anything, those are in a small section by themselves called report options).

If that is not helpful, try upgrading or installing with Vicibox 5.0.3 (from the vicibox site ...). You can also attempt a virtual server install to avoid changes to your live server or wasting any other hardware (excellent for testing!).
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Re: Real time report Agent Pause status

Postby AlexF » Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:24 am

Hello,

I'm encountering the same issue.
Is there any fix for it?

Thank you
AlexF

Return to General Discussion