CLoud Dialer

Any and all non-support discussions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

CLoud Dialer

Postby Flashhunter » Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:09 pm

is anyone here have tried TCN dialer ??? i am using vicidial for 8 years now . but we have clients recommend us to use TCN hosted dialer.

any feedback. TCN dialer VS Vicidial. thanks
Asterisk/VICIDial Consultant | VOIP Provider | Dedicated Hosting|
Flashhunter

Re: CLoud Dialer

Postby williamconley » Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:33 pm

Honestly, I've never heard of them. Found only ONE review for a website that's been online since 2007 is a bit ... unusual. LOL

No pricing. No screen shots ... but they seem to be real at least. Bad news is that everyone I've ever found who wanted you to demo and/or talk to a rep but wouldn't give you pricing upfront has been all about Sales and Money and not very hot on ROI for the clients. IE: You are a call-center operator. You should know a hard-sell when you see one. But the reality of the matter is that many (if not most) call center owners/financers are "soft-touch" easily sold on pretty stuff (great presentation = sold to the owners ... but ROI is later blamed on poor performance of the Staff and the outrageous pricing is not mentioned). But that's just my experience in general, find out their pricing and see what they have. And post it 8-)
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to General Discussion