Find outbound caller id of a dialed lead.

Any and all non-support discussions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Find outbound caller id of a dialed lead.

Postby kalidhas » Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:06 am

Hi Everybody,

I am doing manual outbound dialing in a campaign, very often I use to swap PRI(E1 Lines 30 channels in each line) between ports(I am using 2 port
sangamocard) or when a line goes down I use to change it, after certain days I use to take a dump of the calls dialed in the campaign, I want to find
through which E1 line each lead has been dialed. I searched the tables in asterisk DB but cant find this information, Is it possible to get that information?
If anyone knows how to get this information please guide me to accomplish this.
ThankYou,
Kalidhas.P
VERSION: 2.2.1-237
BUILD: 100510-2015
DB SCHEMA VERSION:1193
kalidhas

Re: Find outbound caller id of a dialed lead.

Postby williamconley » Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:35 pm

You did a very nice job posting your Vicidial version with Build. Please remember to also post your Installer version and Asterisk version. :)

You would look in "/var/log/asterisk" for the number dialed and read through the log for the "dial" command. The log will contain progress information for the call which should include the actual channel used.
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Re: Find outbound caller id of a dialed lead.

Postby mflorell » Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:16 am

If you upgraded to a version of Vicidial svn/trunk since January you would have the vicidial_dial_log which logs the caller_id you send out for every vicidial-related outbound call. Of course this is only what Asterisk sends out, and will not show you any carrier filtering or overriding of your caller_id information that occurs.
mflorell
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion