Differences in export call and agent performance detail

Any and all non-support discussions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Differences in export call and agent performance detail

Postby lalosegundo » Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:01 pm

Good morning, I hope you can help me with this problem
I use Vicidial 4.0-393a BUILD version 2.6: 130124-1721, the problem is that the reports export call and agent performance detail show a big difference in the calls while the export call show 150 calls the agent performance detail shows 288 calls. The stats of the agent have the 150 calls in the part of AGENT TALK TIME AND STATUS also in OUTBOUND CALLS FOR THIS TIME PERIOD however in AGENT ACTIVITY FOR THIS TIME PERIOD I have the 288 also I call recordings I have 288 records.

Any idea?
lalosegundo

Re: Differences in export call and agent performance detail

Postby williamconley » Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:47 pm

You have a bit of a challenge with your Vicidial version listing. There is a "Vicibox" version (4.x.x or 5.x.x) and a "Vicidial" version (2.x or 2.x.x). There was no "4.0" if I recall correctly. So see if you can find out which 4.x.x you have and note that this is the ViciBOX version (installer) followed by the ViciDIAL version (Dialer!).

You have a fairly old and "interim" version (we have NO clients on 2.6! plenty on 2.4 and 2.8, even a couple still on 2.2 and ONE on 2.0.5, but No One on 2.6! LOL). That being said, you should try adding "&DB=1" to your URL, this will often show you the DB queries that generated your data. The first bunch will be security to pull the page and such, but eventually, if you're lucky and show the "source" for the page, you may get the real queries. This will tell you which tables the data is from and give you a hint of what is happening.

I'm not saying vicidial reports are perfect (especially on that version), but I have heard this question several times and usually it turns out that the data sets are different. For instance, agents transfer calls between them, resulting in two "agent records" for each "call". Many things are possible, and looking at the underlying data helps. Also helps to test call on a Sunday (no other log entries!) and see what happens with those isolated test calls.

Happy Hunting! 8-)
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to General Discussion