Cutomer Time on agent screen differes.

Any and all non-support discussions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Cutomer Time on agent screen differes.

Postby nikhilvohra » Sat May 03, 2014 7:54 am

Hi Everyone

Please find my build details below:
Version:2.8-437a
Build:140425-1257
asterisk version: 1.4.39.2-vici
SVN Version: 2112

SETUP:- Quad Core Server, 4 GB ram. Sangoma A104 4 port card, One Nic card, GrandStream Hard Phone and Zoiper Soft phone.

HISTORY:- Installed ViciBox_Redux.x86_64-3.1.10. Upgraded to the latest SVN version. Reason for upgrade on Hook agents. Completed the upgrade without any errors. Followed the complete upgrade procedure. Setuped INGROUP-->DID-->Campain inbound/Blended--Phones On Hook Yes--->Users. Inbound calls are landing no problem till this point.

PROBLEM:-
1. Not able to pic phone in one go. What i exactly mean is even after picking the receiver it doesn't pops up to the screen and goes to the next agent. And some times it does. Happening with every agent every call. So it has become like in whose fortune this call is jokes apart, moving to next one.
2. When answering phone on the soft phone, call is taking a lot of time to pop on the agent screen after answer.
3. Even after when the call the answered and disposed later call stays in the conference. Both on softphone and hardphone.

Research Done:
1. Updated the GMT time according to our time zone in the Admin-->Servers, Admin-->system Setting, and Admin--> phones.
2. Updated the server time with the ntp server.
3. Server time and Agent machine timing are same.
4. Read in the forum so also did " ln -sf /usr/share/zoneinfo/Asia/Kolkata /etc/localtime".
5. Admin.php and vicidial.php also have the same time.

One Finding:
The Customer Time on the agent screen when call lands there differs big time. For eg: Current time is 6:11 PM and call was showing 7:15 AM.

Please guide me on this issue. And If you need some more info i can provide that as well.

Thanks
Nikhil Vohra
Last edited by nikhilvohra on Mon May 05, 2014 1:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
nikhilvohra

Re: Cutomer Time on agent screen differes.

Postby nikhilvohra » Sun May 04, 2014 1:04 pm

plz can some body help. Matt need some guidence plz...????
nikhilvohra

Return to General Discussion