call fading in and out

Any and all non-support discussions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

call fading in and out

Postby myquerry1983 » Thu May 15, 2014 1:44 pm

Hi just want to ask someting... We experienced call fade in and out, what are factors affecting this issue, is this a server failure or VOIP and internet connection?

Please give me advise..thanks..

| Vicidial 2.6-397a Build 130414-1924 | Asterisk 1.4.39.1-vici.go | Single Server | No Digium/Sangoma Hardware | No Extra Software After Installation | Intel DG35EC | Dell PowerEdge2
myquerry1983

Re: call fading in and out

Postby williamconley » Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:12 pm

I have no idea what a "Dell PowerEdge2" is, but I can honestly say that I find it unlikely it has an intel DG35EC in it.

Describe the periodicity of this fade in/fade out. All agents at all times? Only agents connecting from a specific city in Argentina at 2PM on Tuesdays? Completely random? Or Always at 2PM for all agents?

If you are trying to tell us about your hardware, the Brand and Family names (Dell and PowerEdge) are the least useful bits of information you can provide. Try the number of cores and processor speed. Perhaps the memory size and speed as well. Perhaps even front side bus speed. But the logos on the outside of the box really don't mean much. I'd even settle for a basic model number "PowerEdge 1850" for instance is "almost" useful. LOL 8-)
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to General Discussion