Possible for closer to remain hungup but take fronter xfers?

Any and all non-support discussions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Possible for closer to remain hungup but take fronter xfers?

Postby TroyD » Thu May 22, 2014 1:12 am

I hope i didn't miss this somewhere in the manual and I also looked around quite a bit but was not sure if it was possible to have a closer on-hook with phone hung up, but be logged into the dialer so that a fronter can transfer a customer to them and still have a webform popup with crm, etc..

I was thinking I could do it with a remote agent possibly but couldnt figure out how to do it correctly. I mainly want the closers to not have to stay on the phone in the empty conf room until a transfer, rather I want them to login, but wait for their phone to ring with a transfer, and I need to have the transfer follow to their screen so that CRM can be popped up in a window and then they can do the final dispo..

If i missed it in the manual could I have the page(s) in which to look.

Thanks!
|3 Server - Cluster - WEB/DB/DIALER - ViciBox Install
|ASTERISK VER - Asterisk 11.25.1-vici
|AstGuiClient VERSION: 2.14-678a
|BUILD: 180613-0943
TroyD

Re: Possible for closer to remain hungup but take fronter xf

Postby mflorell » Thu May 22, 2014 7:08 am

Have you looked into the On-Hook Agent features in phones? it allows agents to log into the web interface with their phone on hook and still have their phone ring when a call comes to them then it will appear in their web interface if they pick up the phone.
mflorell
Site Admin

Re: Possible for closer to remain hungup but take fronter xf

Postby TroyD » Mon May 26, 2014 10:06 am

Cant believe I missed that! It looks like exactly what I'm looking for. Ill give it a shot. Thanks!
|3 Server - Cluster - WEB/DB/DIALER - ViciBox Install
|ASTERISK VER - Asterisk 11.25.1-vici
|AstGuiClient VERSION: 2.14-678a
|BUILD: 180613-0943
TroyD

Return to General Discussion