Sent Busy Signal 486

Any and all non-support discussions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Sent Busy Signal 486

Postby palani.sivagurunathan » Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:36 am

Hi,

I have installed vicidial and working fine to Inbound process .When agent busy in vicidial (Particular Ingroup) , i need to sent Busy Signal 486 telecom provider .

Any possible in vicidial ?

Please advice

Thanks,
PAlani
palani.sivagurunathan

Re: Sent Busy Signal 486

Postby williamconley » Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:51 pm

1) Welcome to the Party! 8-)

2) As you are obviously new here, I have some suggestions to help us all help you:

When you post, please post your entire configuration including (but not limited to) your installation method and vicidial version with build.

This IS a requirement for posting along with reading the stickies (at the top of each forum) and the manager's manual (available on EFLO.net, both free and paid versions)

You should also post: Asterisk version, telephony hardware (model number is helpful here), cluster information if you have one, and whether any other software is installed in the box. If your installation method is "from scratch" you must post your operating system and should also post the .iso version from which you installed your original operating system. If your installation is "Hosted" list the site name of the host.

If this is a "Cloud" or "Virtual" server, please note the technology involved along with the version of that techology (ie: VMware Server Version 2.0.2). If it is not, merely stating the Motherboard model # and CPU would be helpful.

Similar to This:

Vicibox X.X from .iso | Vicidial X.X.X-XXX Build XXXXXX-XXXX | Asterisk X.X.X | Single Server | No Digium/Sangoma Hardware | No Extra Software After Installation | Intel DG35EC | Core2Quad Q6600

3) This is not presently a feature of Vicidial "stock". But: it is possible to use the "No Agent No Queuing" feature to send overflow calls to an extension that sends that signal.

4) Happy Hunting 8-)
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Postby palani.sivagurunathan » Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:18 am

Team,

Installation details

Ubuntu-12.04
Linux build-essential
asterisk-1.4.39.1
asterisk-addons-1.4.12
libpri-1.4.12
dahdi-linux-complete-2.6.0+2.6.0
asterisk-perl-0.08
PHP 5.3.10
Apache/2.2.22
MySql 5.5.29

Vicidial : VERSION: 2.8-403a

Please Advice

Thanks,
PAlani
palani.sivagurunathan

Postby williamconley » Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:43 am

palani.sivagurunathan wrote:Installation details

Ubuntu-12.04

Since you did not install from a standard .iso image, it would be best if you also put a link to the installation instructions you used.

And my earlier response does not change based on the information presently available:
3) This is not presently a feature of Vicidial "stock". But: it is possible to use the "No Agent No Queuing" feature to send overflow calls to an extension that sends that signal.
williamconley

Postby geoff3dmg » Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:54 am

As william said, you need to send your calls to a custom extension. Then hangup the channel with ISDN cause code 17 then this will send a SIP 486 Busy signal to the remote endpoint.
Vicibox 5.03 from .iso | VERSION: 2.10-451a BUILD: 140902-0816 | Asterisk 1.8.28.2-vici | Multi-Server | Amfeltec H/W Timing Cards | No Extra Software After Installation | Dell PowerEdge 1850 | Pentium 4 'Prescott' Xenon Quad @ 3.40GHz
geoff3dmg

Postby palani.sivagurunathan » Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:40 pm

Hi,

Already i have done, you mentioned configuration . But all the call first reaching to AGI , So telecom provider this AGI call consider to Answer . How can i setup the without AGI answer and send the 486 Busy .

Please Advice

Thanks,
PAlani
palani.sivagurunathan

Postby williamconley » Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:32 am

You did not post a link to your installation instructions.

You also did not post asterisk command line output of an example.

I do not believe that Answer occurs in Ingroups until the call is about to generate sound, but I'm not positive about that (posting a CLI example would help with that).

Also, try to use the NoAgentNoQueueing function when you generate the CLI output, since that's a likely method for success.

Another method would be in the DID filtering capability. "Filter URL" would allow a PHP page to determine what to do with the call (like reject it).
Filter URL - If the Filter Inbound Number field is set to URL then this is the web address of a script that will search a remote system and return a 1 for a match and a 0 for no match. Only two variables are available in the address if you use the VAR prefix like with webform addresses in campaigns, --A--phone_number--B-- and --A--did_pattern--B-- can be used in the URL to indicate the caller ID of the caller and the DID that the customer called in on
williamconley

Return to General Discussion