recording copy issue to FTP server

Any and all non-support discussions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

recording copy issue to FTP server

Postby pratik » Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:38 am

I setup ftp server for recording copy of asterisk server.
I used bellow script for recording copy.

/usr/share/astguiclient/AST_CRON_audio_3_ftp.pl --GSM
/usr/share/astguiclient/AST_CRON_audio_3_ftp.pl --WAV

These script basically move recordings of /var/spool/asterisk/monitorDONE/ directory to FTP server directory.
But we can't need to move recordings from that directory to FTP server. We only need to copy files.

Have you any idea? How I will do this setup?
pratik

Re: recording copy issue to FTP server

Postby williamconley » Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:45 am

1) Welcome to the Party! 8-)

2) As you are obviously new here, I have some suggestions to help us all help you:

When you post, please post your entire configuration including (but not limited to) your installation method and vicidial version with build.

This IS a requirement for posting along with reading the stickies (at the top of each forum) and the manager's manual (available on EFLO.net, both free and paid versions)

You should also post: Asterisk version, telephony hardware (model number is helpful here), cluster information if you have one, and whether any other software is installed in the box. If your installation method is "from scratch" you must post your operating system and should also post the .iso version from which you installed your original operating system. If your installation is "Hosted" list the site name of the host.

If this is a "Cloud" or "Virtual" server, please note the technology involved along with the version of that techology (ie: VMware Server Version 2.0.2). If it is not, merely stating the Motherboard model # and CPU would be helpful.

Similar to This:

Vicibox X.X from .iso | Vicidial X.X.X-XXX Build XXXXXX-XXXX | Asterisk X.X.X | Single Server | No Digium/Sangoma Hardware | No Extra Software After Installation | Intel DG35EC | Core2Quad Q6600

3) There's another ftp copy script. Designed for this purpose (takes from FTP folder, copies to an FTP server, and then moves the files to FTP2):

AST_CRON_audio_4_ftp2.pl

4) You can also rsync (very helpful utility!!)
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Re: recording copy issue to FTP server

Postby pratik » Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:42 am

Thanks for your responce.
But can you please guide me. How can i will download AST_CRON_audio_4_ftp2.pl file from FTP server.

Also, 1 more thing. Have you any script for copying recordings to FTP server using rsync command. If not available any script. Than please guide me how can i use rsync command to copy recordings to FTP server.

Waiting for your positive responce.
pratik

Return to General Discussion