PAUSE in REPORTS means..what?

Any and all non-support discussions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

PAUSE in REPORTS means..what?

Postby jlv1982 » Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:59 pm

VERSION: 2.9-401c BUILD: 140612-1626

So, firstly let me clarify I am not involved in the IT, I just monitor QC over the callers. Outbound, non auto dialer...when I look at the report I see the following categories:

---------- AGENT TIME BREAKDOWN
+-----------------+----------+----------+------------+------------+------------+------------+------------+------------+------------+
| USER NAME | ID | CALLS | AGENT TIME | WAIT | TALK | DISPO | PAUSE | DEAD | CUSTOMER |
+-----------------+----------+----------+------------+------------+------------+------------+------------+------------+------------+

Our Callers can't PAUSE themselves, so what does pause mean? Time in-between calls? (outside Disposition time) I need to know because some interviewers have the majority of their time on PAUSE...I've been subtracting PAUSE from AGENT TIME and paying them for that...there is info on previous calls to be looked at so I don't want to short them deserved pay but...
jlv1982

Re: PAUSE in REPORTS means..what?

Postby geoff3dmg » Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:11 am

PAUSE means the agent pressed the PAUSE button on their agent interface. There are two reasons to go into PAUSE. One is to indicate they are away from their desk (toilet, break, smoke, etc) or otherwise temporary unavailable so that the Dialer will not send them any customer calls. The second is so that they can work through Scheduled Agent Only Callbacks and do Manual Dials (if you allow them to set these on your campaign). So if your agents are not doing a lot of callbacks/manual dials then you are basically correct in what you are doing currently. Additionally if you want more information for your QA you might want to look at implementing Pause Codes. This will allow the agents to indicate why they are going into pause.
Vicibox 5.03 from .iso | VERSION: 2.10-451a BUILD: 140902-0816 | Asterisk 1.8.28.2-vici | Multi-Server | Amfeltec H/W Timing Cards | No Extra Software After Installation | Dell PowerEdge 1850 | Pentium 4 'Prescott' Xenon Quad @ 3.40GHz
geoff3dmg

Postby jlv1982 » Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:05 am

THNX for the reply, but we don't have a PAUSE button available for them to press...is it possible they are being auto paused because of inactivity?
jlv1982

Postby geoff3dmg » Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:21 am

There's two ways to pause. One is the button on the main interface and another is the check box in the disposition screen.
Vicibox 5.03 from .iso | VERSION: 2.10-451a BUILD: 140902-0816 | Asterisk 1.8.28.2-vici | Multi-Server | Amfeltec H/W Timing Cards | No Extra Software After Installation | Dell PowerEdge 1850 | Pentium 4 'Prescott' Xenon Quad @ 3.40GHz
geoff3dmg

Postby jlv1982 » Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:43 pm

Not the way we have it set up...there is no PAUSE option for callers to choose, only options are skip lead, dial lead, and WEBFORM (seperate, external screening program), and a text box for leaving comments, we've tried to remove as many options as possible, the disposition screen is even auto linked to pop up after the hang up a call..."dummy proof"
jlv1982

Return to General Discussion