Queue to Agent

Any and all non-support discussions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Queue to Agent

Postby jbm_primas » Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:56 am

Hi,

Would like to know if vicidial can handle queue to agent?

I have a project that needs to transfer direct to agent but not sure if vicidial will be able to know if i did transfer the call direct to agent.

please advise me about queue to agent.
jbm_primas

Re: Queue to Agent

Postby Staydog » Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:51 pm

If you mean allowing a client type a # to contact the specific agent they need via the inbound queue, then that would require Agent Direct and a Call menu. If you route the calls directly to the agent, then you will still set your drop queue settings in Agent Direct and if you have a specific DID for each Agent, you can route them to drop directly to the agent, too. User Route Settings In-Group on the DID needs to be set to Agent Direct and then it will follow the drop queue settings.
Staydog

Re: Queue to Agent

Postby jbm_primas » Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:59 am

No the client will not type the number but my system (know Agent Id/Extension then) will transfer the calls to Agent. I am not sure if VICIDIAL have agent Queuing. What i mean by Agent Queuing is like if an Agent is already talking to other client does the system able to put him in Queue of that AGent instead of dropping the calls?
jbm_primas

Return to General Discussion