scheduled callbacks

Any and all non-support discussions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

scheduled callbacks

Postby actiondave » Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:19 pm

Hi Guys,

We have now fully implemented vicidial as our only outbound system.

I have the manual and don't see anything about this.

Question about scheduled callbacks.

We use custom pop forms from a seperate mysql database for customer information. Scheduled callbacks are currently allowed to be viewed from any campaign regardless of where they were originally set. Now the problem becomes if an agent dials a scheduled callback from a campaign that they are not currently in and needs to reschedule because voicemail, no answer etc..

When they reschedule the record, it seems it switches that scheduled callback to the campaign they are currently in, therefore when the agent tries to dial again and agent clicks web form it tries to open the pop form from the wrong campaign - which will then not populate the record information.

Is there a way to keep the scheduled callback from changing campaigns in vicidial other than leaving it so they can access only if they are in that campaign?

Thanks
New Setup:Vicibox Redux.x86 64-4.0.3
Database/Webserver - Asus KFSN4-DRE/SAS | 2x AMD Opteron 2356 Quad Core |8GB RAM

Telephony Server: HP Proliant DL380 G5 - 2x 2.5GHz Xeon Quad Core - 16GB RAM

Archive Server - 1.7GHz (recordings)
actiondave

Re: scheduled callbacks

Postby mflorell » Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:57 am

Admin -> System Settings ->
Agent Only Callback Campaign Lock - This option defines whether AGENTONLY callbacks are locked to the campaign that the agent originally created them under. Setting this to 1 means that the agent can only dial them from the campaign they were set under, 0 means that the agent can access them no matter what campaign they are logged into. Default is 1.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby thunderchef » Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:03 am

If I change Agent Only Callback Campaign Lock from 1 to 0, will the agents be able to see all the callbacks they previously made and be able to dial them regardless of campaign or does this only affect callbacks made after the change?
thunderchef

Postby mflorell » Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:42 pm

That would affect all callbacks in the past and future.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby thunderchef » Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:34 pm

Thanks for the reply! That absolutely did seem to be the case... Until, I went and deleted the campaigns that we were no longer going to use then they lost their callbacks. Would there be anyway to restore them? Maybe change some related campaign value in the DB? For now, I just pulled all the CBHOLDs from all the lists and distributed paper callbacks to the agents but it would be good to know for the future.

Unfortunately, this is a hosted system so I dont know all the details but heres what I have...
Asterisk: 1.8.29.0-vici
Vicidial: 2.12b0.5
Install: some vicibox install (asking for that information from the providers)
thunderchef

Postby mflorell » Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:59 pm

If you delete your campaign, then the associated callbacks are deleted as well. Although, with newer versions of Vicidial, those callbacks are archived to the vicidial_callbacks_archive table before they are deleted.
mflorell
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion