Any California or US users to allow a visit?

Any and all non-support discussions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Any California or US users to allow a visit?

Postby dmcnely » Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:22 pm

Very interested in using this software. Would love to see it in action. Any outbound US Call centers willing to let me visit?

We are a 40 year old, California based, fundraising company currently using GNUDialer and looking for something more current and effective.

Also looking for a fee-based consultant.

Thanks in advance,

Don
Ph: 209-629-5360
dmcnely

Re: Any California or US users to allow a visit?

Postby bobchaos » Fri May 01, 2015 8:15 pm

I'm all the way across the continent, so I can't really offer my services in good conscience, but there's a demo you can play with here: http://www.vicidial.org/demo.php along with a live CD you can install on whatever old computer you have lying around your office. You'll find it has all the goodies of major proprietary systems and then some, it's very flexible and capable of integrating with external solutions easily for those few things it can't do itself. The only con really is the esthetics, but the 6 digits savings you'll be making in license fees adequately compensates for the lack of trivial eye candy.

Also, I'd be careful about visiting 3rd party call centers: Those guys are sharks, they'll likely use it as an opportunity to convince you to outsource all your business to them XD Good luck!
bobchaos

Return to General Discussion