Lead ID Visibility

Any and all non-support discussions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Lead ID Visibility

Postby m4rvin » Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:58 pm

Hi Everyone,

I would like to ask if there is way that Lead ID can be visible on the Agent Interface like Phone Number: XXXXXXXX.

<input type="hidden" name="lead_id" id="lead_id" value="" />
<td align="right"> Lead ID: </td><td align="left"><input type="text" size="11" maxlength="10" name="search_lead_id" id="search_lead_id"></td>

Im trying to develop a page that autopick the information from the agent interface for agent tracker purposes. The only way to do it is to make the Lead ID Visible as Unique identification that i can filter in MYSQL. Hope someone can help me out.

Thanks and more power.

ViciBox Redux 3.1.9 | VERSION: 2.8-424a | BUILD: 140126-2253 | Single Server | OpenSUSE Server 11.2 | Intel I5-2310 Quad Core
m4rvin

Re: Lead ID Visibility

Postby mflorell » Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:20 pm

Campaign Detail setting:

Status Display Fields -You can select which variables for calls will be displayed in the status line of the agent screen. CALLID will display the 20 character unique call ID, LEADID will display the system lead ID, LISTID will display the list ID, NAME will display the customer name. Default is CALLID.
mflorell
Site Admin

Re: Lead ID Visibility

Postby m4rvin » Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:36 pm

Hi mflorell,

Thank you for your reply, i tried it and sort it out on vicidial.php, when i tried to get the document.getElementById("MainStatuSSpan").innerHTML
"MainStatuSSpan" get the value/display = STATUS: Calling: (914)495-1220 Lead: 162164 ..... Ringing ....

I only need to get the MainStatuSSpan value = (Lead ID), just like Phone: (num) ((document.getElementById("phone_numberDISP").innerHTML).

Also:

I tried to edit this one
document.getElementById("MainStatuSSpan").innerHTML = " Calling: " + status_display_number + " " + status_display_content + " &nbsp; Waiting for Ring...";

make it as:
document.getElementById("MainStatuSSpan").innerHTML = status_display_content;

only problem is the form breakout text stay out on the grey form and the arrangement screwed up. Where on the vicidial.php safe to place the Lead ID incase i successful create a label for Lead ID visible like phone number. If you can share a simple code that Lead ID will appear with ElementID that would be very very helpful and i will appreciate it and hopefully other newbies like me will sooner found this thread and learn something new.

Thanks
m4rvin

Return to General Discussion