Manual call not going

Any and all non-support discussions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Manual call not going

Postby syam2432 » Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:52 am

Hi all, we are using 2 PRI cards with 60 channels in our office and only 25 agents logged in daily. As we have 60 channels available still we can't able to do manual calls. When any one try to do manual call we got an WARNING staiting app meetme.c 1523 conf run Unable to write frame to channel. And this warning goes continuously until the agent hangs the call. Before we have 1 PRI with 30 channels and we faced the same issue. When I asked my Superior, he said it is due to all agents are occupying the channels and there is no room for manual calls. Now 2 PRI's still same problem. Please help.
syam2432

Re: Manual call not going

Postby bobchaos » Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:30 pm

You could be using up all the channels or all the conferences, but you'd see that in the real time report, and I doubt it would generate that error. It's easy to look into tho. If it is an issue with your line capacity, you can limit that in the server's settings on the admin page.

What else happens when you dial manually? Does the call go out? Can it connect? Do you have audio? We're going to need more details about this issue, including server specs, cluster config and admin version.
bobchaos

Postby striker » Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:28 am

what is the dial ration you set in campaign for 25 agents.

if you have set dial ration 2 then it could occupied 25X2= 50 channesl still 10 channels free.
if you have more than 2 then it will be problem

also check - ADMIN -- Server - Max trunk =60
www.striker24x7.com www.youtube.com/c/striker24x7 Telegram/skype id : striker24x7
striker

Postby williamconley » Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:08 pm

syam2432 wrote:Hi all, we are using 2 PRI cards with 60 channels in our office and only 25 agents logged in daily. As we have 60 channels available still we can't able to do manual calls. When any one try to do manual call we got an WARNING staiting app meetme.c 1523 conf run Unable to write frame to channel. And this warning goes continuously until the agent hangs the call. Before we have 1 PRI with 30 channels and we faced the same issue. When I asked my Superior, he said it is due to all agents are occupying the channels and there is no room for manual calls. Now 2 PRI's still same problem. Please help.

I have a silly question ... have you tried testing when there are NO agents on the system?

Oh: and before I forget ...:

1) Welcome to the Party! 8-)

2) As you are obviously new here, I have some suggestions to help us all help you:

When you post, please post your entire configuration including (but not limited to) your installation method and vicidial version with build.

This IS a requirement for posting along with reading the stickies (at the top of each forum) and the manager's manual (available on EFLO.net, both free and paid versions)

You should also post: Asterisk version, telephony hardware (model number is helpful here), cluster information if you have one, and whether any other software is installed in the box. If your installation method is "from scratch" you must post your operating system and should also post the .iso version from which you installed your original operating system. If your installation is "Hosted" list the site name of the host.

If this is a "Cloud" or "Virtual" server, please note the technology involved along with the version of that techology (ie: VMware Server Version 2.0.2). If it is not, merely stating the Motherboard model # and CPU would be helpful.

Similar to This:

Vicibox X.X from .iso | Vicidial X.X.X-XXX Build XXXXXX-XXXX | Asterisk X.X.X | Single Server | No Digium/Sangoma Hardware | No Extra Software After Installation | Intel DG35EC | Core2Quad Q6600
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to General Discussion