Three way dialing DTMF # not accepted play transfer message

Any and all non-support discussions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Three way dialing DTMF # not accepted play transfer message

Postby ssuraj » Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:37 pm

Hi,

I installed just ViciBox Redux v.4.0.3

ViciboxViciBox Redux v.4.0.3.iso 64 bit
VERSION: 2.12-484a BUILD: 150429-1222
asterisk 1.4.44-vici
Single Server

I try to inbound calling is success.
i try manual dial IVR number is working.
When i accept inbound call and try same IVR number in three way call when i press # to yes it play message transfer and again play same message i use any other Key like 1 2 3 ... is accepting . only # not accepting as DTMF. there is any setting for three way call.

Regards,
Ssuraj.
ssuraj

Re: Three way dialing DTMF # not accepted play transfer mess

Postby williamconley » Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:39 pm

1) Why did you use Vicibox 4.0.3 instead of 6.0.3? The version you chose is fairly old ... you should consider reinstalling with the latest version of Vicibox from Vicibox.com :)

2) DTMF is expected to be entered in the Agent Screen in the DTMF box. Not directly from the phone. Your agent is in a "meetme conference" with multiple attendees. They do not get reliable audio tone for DTMF generation out all attendees channels from all other channels. Audio is great for humans, but those tones are not the same. Use the agent DTFM field instead and that should resolve your problem while in the 3-way call.

3) Excellent job posting your version information! For a first poster you did great. 8-)
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to General Discussion