Industry VICI Average % for Dispo Time and Call Dead Time

Any and all non-support discussions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Industry VICI Average % for Dispo Time and Call Dead Time

Postby johnt » Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:21 pm

We are trying to crunch some numbers and see where we can save some money. Across a six month period we see an average Dispo time of 2.13% and average Dead time of 2.47%. This is across 70,000 hours of Login Time. When you look at numbers like this across long periods of time you can see where money can be saved. If I can move both these numbers down one % I can save lots of money. I am curious as to what others see for Dispo and Dead time across long periods of time. Is getting these numbers down 1% too much to ask, ie do my numbers look pretty average or pretty good or pretty bad? There is nothing special going on, ie there is nothing outside of VICI for an agent to do other than click hang up, dispo the call and get in line for the next call.
Multi Server Set Up (3 Ast/2 SQL)
VERSION: 2.8-440a
BUILD: 140521-2101
Asterisk - 1.4.21.2-vici
Ubuntu 8.04 LTS
70 seats
johnt

Re: Industry VICI Average % for Dispo Time and Call Dead Tim

Postby williamconley » Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:25 pm

If you want shares ... make it Easy for others to Gather The Data ... IE: A direct url link to the stats you are looking at (obviously without the domain name or IP address of your server ... but everything else). Also, if you are a new user, you can't post it as a link but you should be able to if you leave off the http:// and the domain name, just the rest of it should not trigger any alarms.
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to General Discussion