SIP provider

Any and all non-support discussions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

SIP provider

Postby chetanmadaan » Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:49 pm

Hi -

I recently installed GoAutoDial and wanted to checkout if there is a reliable SIP provider i can use?

thanks to anyone for replying.

thank You,
chetanmadaan

Re: SIP provider

Postby williamconley » Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:02 am

There are hundreds of them.

Before we go there, however: You should know that Vicibox.com is the Approved installation method. Later code, non-commercial, no extraneous logos or broken functions (from modified screens). Goautodial is very useful IF you require CentOS. For any other purposes, your best experience with be with Vicibox.com's installer (PDF on the site) and then use the Vicidial Manager's Manual (free on EFLO.net) for configuration (don't skip any pages!).

Next up, choosing a carrier: While I can not share company names (my employer prohibits this for non-paying-clients), you'll find several on this site. When looking, avoid (like the plague, no kidding) any carrier that uses the word "unlimited". As a group, they are to be shunned.

You're looking for simple pay-per-minute and should not pay more than 1.9 cents per minute. It's usually easy to find 1.5 cents. And the goal (for solid quality carriers) is 1 cent per minute. You can also find some under 1 cent, but often they are not real carriers, but "aggregate" carriers that will not complete all your calls. As long as they are up-front about this, they can save you money (and you will use a more expensive carrier as a failover to fill the gap).

Happy Hunting! 8-)
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to General Discussion