Lead Recycling meaning of LEADS AT LIMIT

Any and all non-support discussions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Lead Recycling meaning of LEADS AT LIMIT

Postby Shlosera » Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:21 am

Hello,
I'm wondering about the meaning of LEADS AT LIMIT column in Lead Recycling section of VICIdial.
I was not able to find any information neither in the manager manual or in any other information source. I hope this will be really useful for everybody that is looking for that as well.
Thanks in advance.
Shlosera

Re: Lead Recycling meaning of LEADS AT LIMIT

Postby mflorell » Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:29 am

That is the number of leads that have been recycled the number of times you have specified for that status, and if you want those leads to be dialed any more times you have to reset the list.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby Shlosera » Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:53 am

Thanks for your reply. I think this will be also helpful for other people that will search for this info.
Shlosera

Postby williamconley » Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:39 pm

Perhaps not that much: This feature is not recommended. If you are using it for ANY purpose other than "Call back Busy leads in 180 seconds", you'll likely end up breaking something and not enjoy the resulting "what the heck is wrong with my dialer?" moments. LOL (IE: If you experience ANYTHING irregular, turn Lead Recycling off, reboot, and see if the irregularity is gone 8-) )
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to General Discussion