Lead pop up and start dialing

Any and all non-support discussions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Lead pop up and start dialing

Postby btaveras » Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:17 pm

Guys

Yesterday my dialer was dialing just fine!! today we started having a issue on the agent screen, the camping is dialing well, but the agent gets the pop up of the lead info in their screen and then it starts ringing, is not comming with the call actually live when the person picks up.

Please advice.

The dial method is RATIO.

Never seen this problem before.

Goautodial 3.0 OS install.
VERSION: 2.9rc1
BUILD: 130124-1721
Astersik 1.8.23.0-1_centos5.go
No Hardware
No other software installed
btaveras

Re: Lead pop up and start dialing

Postby williamconley » Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:06 pm

Your carrier is ripping you off to save money.

OK: That's not fair ... one of the Telcos that supplies your carrier is ripping your carrier off. Unfortunately, you're paying the bill (and your carrier still gets paid), so perhaps the first description was closer to truth. LOL

Where was I? Oh: What is happening is "false answer". They have detected that you are generating a lot of fake calls (ie: you're dialing numbers that don't exist, and numbers where the people you're calling are not going to answer for whatever reason). To punish you/rip you off for this, they fake an answer immediately and bill you for the rest of the fake ring time. Now you're paying for time that used to waste their equipment's time.

Complain, tell your carrier to remove the false answers. Be sure to have a log of at least 10 calls with specific phone numbers and call times down to the second with time zone included. Your carrier will complain to his aggregator, the aggregator will kill the telco committing the offense, and they will all refuse to refund any of the ripoff fees. If you have a negative balance, I'd suggest getting a live account with another carrier immediately (before beginning this process).

Have I mentioned that it's always a good idea to have AT LEAST three carriers? 8-)

Happy Hunting! 8-)
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Re: Lead pop up and start dialing

Postby btaveras » Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:57 pm

Txs a lot william!! I will.
btaveras

Return to General Discussion