Integrated chat in Vicidial?

Any and all non-support discussions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Integrated chat in Vicidial?

Postby bobchaos » Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:12 am

I can't be the only one that noticed that the latest trunk has what appears to be a stub for integrated chat :D

I noticed it in the notes of the UPGRADE document, and tried to activate the new option under system settings, but it didn't look to have done much. I found no documentation on it either in the source or these forums. The client front end files appear to be missing from the source and there doesn't appear to be many options related to chat available in the admin interface. What is there however suggests we'll be able to run campaigns with client contacting your agents via a public web interface. Cool stuff 8)

@mflorell any spoilers? :D Any idea when these features will be complete?
bobchaos

Re: Integrated chat in Vicidial?

Postby sadikhov » Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:34 am

sadikhov

Re: Integrated chat in Vicidial?

Postby mflorell » Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:10 am

We're still working on it, we started development on this about a year ago, it's an unpaid project and is very complex. The admin parts of it are mostly complete and committed to svn/trunk, but the agent portions are not yet committed. We have actually been working on this over the last few days doing testing and fixing issues that we discovered in testing.
mflorell
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion