Difference between DC and ADC disposition

Any and all non-support discussions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Difference between DC and ADC disposition

Postby pratik » Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:03 am

Hello,

We have installed goautodial 3.3. We are using outbound calling with voip minutes.
But i didn't know difference between DC and ADC disposition made by system.

Also, want to know reason of both the dispositions.

Thanks in advance.
pratik

Re: Difference between DC and ADC disposition

Postby williamconley » Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:58 pm

1) Welcome to the Party! 8-)

2) As you are obviously new here, I have some suggestions to help us all help you:

When you post, please post your entire configuration including (but not limited to) your installation method and vicidial version with build.

This IS a requirement for posting along with reading the stickies (at the top of each forum) and the manager's manual (available on EFLO.net, both free and paid versions)

You should also post: Asterisk version, telephony hardware (model number is helpful here), cluster information if you have one, and whether any other software is installed in the box. If your installation method is "from scratch" you must post your operating system and should also post the .iso version from which you installed your original operating system. If your installation is "Hosted" list the site name of the host.

If this is a "Cloud" or "Virtual" server, please note the technology involved along with the version of that techology (ie: VMware Server Version 2.0.2). If it is not, merely stating the Motherboard model # and CPU would be helpful.

Similar to This:

Vicibox X.X from .iso | Vicidial X.X.X-XXX Build XXXXXX-XXXX | Asterisk X.X.X | Single Server | No Digium/Sangoma Hardware | No Extra Software After Installation | Intel DG35EC | Core2Quad Q6600

(While goauto 3.3 is useful information (being the installer and version of the installer) it does not convey the required Vicidial Version with Build.)

3) Disconnected (DC) is a status that agents can choose at the end of a call. ADC is a status assigned by the autodialer for calls that are never sent to an agent "Autodial Disconnect" meaning the automated system determined that it was disconnected, not a human.

4) While we're on the topic of GoAutodial ... please be aware that Vicibox is the preferred installer for Vicidial. Vicidial is the actual dialer software you are using, goautodial is merely "another installer".

Happy Hunting! 8-)
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Postby mrgunston » Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:57 pm

But seriously.. what's the difference?
mrgunston

Postby williamconley » Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:05 am

mrgunston wrote:But seriously.. what's the difference?

Does your screen not show the BOLD entry (#3) in my last reply?
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Postby thephaseusa » Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:13 am

Do you mean the difference between vicibox and goautodial?

Look at the vicibox demo here:

http://www.vicidial.org/demo.php

I installed goautodial first because i was a “centos” man. After looking at the interface, I found the vicidial demo, saw how much richer it was, and I soon became an “OpenSuSE” man.
thephaseusa

Postby mrgunston » Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:08 am

williamconley wrote:
mrgunston wrote:But seriously.. what's the difference?

Does your screen not show the BOLD entry (#3) in my last reply?

So so so s000o passive aggressive..
mrgunston

Return to General Discussion