On-hook Agent Call handling Method

Any and all non-support discussions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

On-hook Agent Call handling Method

Postby krishnakeshwar » Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:55 am

Hi Team,

Hope you are doing well..!!

Below is my Vicidial Details :

VERSION: 2.12-502a
BUILD: 150728-1048

I Have some query which i want to share with you.. I hope that i will get proper solution for that.. i wan to know about on-hook agent, when i enable on-hook 'Y' .

1. when call coming at that time my phone ringing. however when i'm disposing the call its need to disconnect call from soft phone also. what i need when agent click on hangup customer call will automatic disconnect from soft phone.

2. in manual call scenario need to take ring back first then dial the number. what i need when agent click on dial button then automatically ring come to soft phone and when click on hangup it would be automatically disconnected from soft phone.

if this function is available in dialer please guide me how to configure it or if not please guide me how to configure this .

Thanks
krishnakeshwar

Re: On-hook Agent Call handling Method

Postby ClearCall » Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:14 pm

I do not understand what you are trying to accomplish. Vicidial connects and disconnects phone calls between your agents and your customers. Vicidial does this by establishing a connection with your soft phone. When you hang up the soft phone, you are closing the connection between the ViciDial agent interface and the soft phone, not hanging up individual calls.
ClearCall

Postby krishnakeshwar » Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:49 am

When i'm usning on-hook then while making call, i have to take ring before making call. so i want to know is there any setting. so when we make manual system will send automatic call on soft phone.
krishnakeshwar

Postby prince.fer » Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:13 am

We are facing the same problem. Is there any solution to it ?

1. In on hook when customer is calling it will ring my phone and than i pickup after that when i'm disposing the call its need to disconnect call from phone also but here we need agent to click on button hangup customer and it will automatic disconnect from soft phone.

2. in manual call scenario need to take ring back first then dial the number. what we need when agent click on dial button then automatically ring come to soft phone and when click on hangup it would be automatically disconnected from soft phone.
prince.fer

Postby krishnakeshwar » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:23 am

still no solution ...:(
krishnakeshwar

Postby sohaib » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:22 pm

Hi there,

I have customized vicidial code for my client to achieve this. If you are still looking for thia solution you can contact me

My email is mk.sohaib@gmail.com
sohaib

Return to General Discussion