Real Time Report

Any and all non-support discussions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Real Time Report

Postby Deepu mandora » Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:04 am

Hi ,

How can i show voice-blasting call count in realtime report in call field. it showing "0" in call field .if anyone know this plz reply me urgently.
Deepu mandora

Re: Real Time Report

Postby ClearCall » Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:23 am

I am not sure I understand which field you are referring to. The Real-Time Report has a summary at the top of the report that shows 'Calls Today' which shows the total calls handled by the system, both inbound and outbound.
The Report detail then shows the 'Calls' handled by each agent. This will obviously only count the calls that are answered by each specific agent.

If the calls are not set to route to agents at all then you will have to use other reports to get your statistics. If you are using IVR, for example, there are IVR specific reports.
ClearCall

Postby Deepu mandora » Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:07 am

yeah, that i know but i want to show that calls in that Call field . so is there any way to do this thing ?
plz help me
Deepu mandora

Postby ClearCall » Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:03 am

Which calls are you trying to count? Please explain the process of how these calls are made and at what point the calls are sent to live agents because I am not understanding what you are trying to accomplish.
ClearCall

Return to General Discussion