Inbound drop timeout to list id

Any and all non-support discussions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Inbound drop timeout to list id

Postby vijaymuddu » Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:36 am

Hi

I want to push inbound timeout calls to a new list, is this feature available in VICIdial?

example:
when a inbound call lands and if agents are busy it goes to busy ivr and then drops, in report it shows as timeout Inbound Queue Timeout Drop, i want this to be pushed to list id so that i can redial timeout drop calls

anybody has a solution please share
server config: i3,4gb, Centos 6.9 64bit | Version: 2.14b0.5 | Schema: 1528 | revision 2928| Asterisk 1.8.0 | E1-card
Thanks
Vijay Muddu
vijaymuddu

Re: Inbound drop timeout to list id

Postby williamconley » Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:22 pm

You have listed your installer with version (goauto 3.3) - very good.

You have listed your Vicidial Version (2.12-515a) - good (although you may not have known this was the Vicidial version! LOL)

You have left off the Build from the Vicidial Version. 5 or 6 digit number following the word "build". This can be very important in certain circumstances, and it is a requirement to post the Vicidial Version with Build on this forum.

That being said: No Agent Call URL can do almost anything you want. It will fire a PHP script and pass variables into it just like the or URL entries. One of the variables passed can be the lead_id and the php script can then execute a mysql statement that can modify the list id of the lead.

There are similar functions, such as "Hold Time Option Callback List ID" (search for List ID within the Modify Ingroup page).
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Postby siva.ssk7 » Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:07 am

Hi, I have setup the Inbound calls to entry in List ID by creating the call menu below is my setup

12345 - DID --> Callmenu (Welcome message) (Timeout-1 sec) --> Route settings --> TIMEOUT - Route-Ingroup-Ingroup-test-List ID - 001
then its giving entry in list ID '001' as answered calls with my agent name/id and dropped call status as DROP. Every time if i need to make calls means we proposed to give 'Reset Lead-Called-Status for this list' - Y then only i can able to dial with that campaign. Please help how to dial DROP leads in campaign without giving reset lead .
siva.ssk7

Postby williamconley » Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:50 am

http://www.vicidial.org/VICIDIALforum/v ... hp?p=55785

OR

"No Agent Call URL" (Detail view of Modify Campaign): Putting a PHP script in here will allow you to do pretty much anything you like to the lead record (including creating a callback, resetting the called-since-last-reset value ... anything!).
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Postby siva.ssk7 » Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:28 am

Hi, thanks for the suggestion. Since the below query helps to rechurn the leads with periodic of 20 mins. Is there any other way to achieve my target. With call menu only i can able to put entry in list ID or any other way please suggest.
siva.ssk7

Postby siva.ssk7 » Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:10 am

update vicidial_list set status='NEW',called_since_last_reset='N' where list_id='104'and status='DROP';
siva.ssk7

Return to General Discussion